uno

Adiras POV

                             -7 years ago-

It's my graduation day. Finally.

Its over.

I can finally be free to live my life, and finally never see him again. By him I mean Alessandro.

My school bully and enemy. I don't know why we started hating each other, but I do know it was a long process of hate.

And today that I’m graduating its my last day of keeping up with his handsome ugly face.

As I walk to go to where the graduation ceremony happens I see him. He looks at me with a smirk, and i just ignore him and walk away and murmur under my breath “Idiot”.

After a few hours of enjoying the graduation ceremony me and Vivian decided to leave since it got a little boring.

As we went down the halls talking about the future both of us exited like little kids something makes me stop in my tracks.

I see a letter in my jacket. A letter someone put. And you won’t believe what it says.

                     “you can’t escape me”
______________________________________

–Present–

I

walk down the streets of new york, making my way to the place i have an interview that I applied for as an assistant.

I got a positive answer and now I'm walking towards the business building.

They’ll probably give me a paper to write about myself and my life and ask me questions I’m positive I’ll pass.

My heels are killing my feet.
Ouch.

As I arrive at the building i enter and see the beautiful interior. A lady comes up to me and says “Miss, follow me”and shows me the way towards the boss’s office..

I look quite nervous so the lady says softly ‘don’t be nervous it’s going to be alright’ i just nod at the lady feeling a bit embarrassed.

As we walk down the hall we arrive at a huge door and she knocks and from the inside a manly voice says “come in.”

It sounds familiar.

I enter with the lady and when i make eye contact with the boss we both go in shock.

Alessandro.

CLIFFHANGER....