tres

Alessandro's POV

Adira.

Her name is ringing in my mind non stop. Like a drug. Fuck- she has gotten more beautiful.

The hell? I mean ugly.

I watch her as she is in her office typing on the computer. It's her 6th day of working here in my company and I'll say she has been a pain in the ass. I should've fired her already but something pulls me back.

Whats pulling you back Alessandro?

I sigh and look at her she is focused in the work I gave to her.

~~~

I move away and go to my office. Reading through some documents until the doors swings open and Ruby enters my office like she owns this place.

Ruby is my girlfriend. My parents arranged me with her for work politics since her family is a wealthy one, so I have to be with her for 5 months for the media. After those 5 months I can say goodbye to her plastic face.

Ruby stares at me with her smirky look and says in a teasing manner 'you're looking handsome today, hm."

Pain in the ass.

I stare at her and say coldly 'why are you here?"
She is mostly out with 'friends' partying. I have seen what type of girl she is. Definitely not my type.

She rolls her eyes at me and say sitting down in front of my desk and says in an annoying tone "why so cold? Can't you be a little fun?"

I look at her with an emotionless face. In public I act as if I love her. In private I don't even want to see her. She doesn't attract me nor turn me on.

Couldn't my parents find someone else but they found her?

I say in a stern tone "Ruby if you're here to disturb my work hours then leave. I'm working."
I say not even looking at her.

She looks at me with an annoying look. I know what she wants to get from me and she will never get it. She rolls her eyes and gets up and says "whatever we have a gala to attend today as a couple so be prepared."

I nod and get back to work as she leaves slammed the damn door.

~~~

After some time there is a knock and I say in a professional manner "come in."

The door opens and Adira enters holding some documents up her chest. She looks at me with those pretty innocent green eyes of hers, coming closer to my dest she puts the documents in front of me and says 'Boss I finished all the work you gave me. You can take a look at it." She says confidently.

I take a look at it she has done everything good which shocks me. I look at her and say in a cruel manner "Everything is bad. Do it again"

She looks at me like I insulted her. Which I did. And I don't care.

She pouts and says looking annoyed "I spend hours on those and I'm sure I did those perfectly fine!"

I look at her and shrug "do them again. I'm the boss remember?" I say annoying her even more.

Her cheeks flush up in anger.

Cute.
Shut up.

She looks at me and forcefully nods her head even tho I know she wants to tear me apart right now.

I smirk and lean back in my chair as I watch her grab the documents and turning around to leave my office. Giving me that perfect view of her ass in that tight skirt.

God how sexy she looks.
Shut up.

After she left I sigh. I'll definitely need a cold shower when I get home. I lean back in my chair even more sighing and muttering to myself "god this is just the first week"

What are you doing to me Adira Alvarez?
_________________________________

A/N; new chapter ❤️
The chapters will be starting to get longer ^^.