2 / Edward Pisses Off Everyone And Also Himself

CHAPTER TWO
EDWARD PISSES OFF EVERYONE AND ALSO HIMSELF

꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷

EDWARD SPENT A WEEK IN DENALI. During that week, the rest of the family had the opportunity to discuss the whole...Bella Situation. Since her last one, Alice's visions were coming at her tenfold, different scenarios, contradicting and intertwining. She called it a Knot - and it didn't help them in figuring out how this whole Bella thing would end. It could go many ways. Edward could murder her brutally, or fall in love with her until she dies of old age. Or she would be turned. They would never know until Edward makes a decision - Sabine was more than aware that Edward based many decisions off of Alice's visions, so she knew they were pretty much fucked.

School was normal. They often caught Bella glancing at their table every now and then, and Sabine thought she might have come over to ask of his whereabouts. She never did, thankfully. She just stared. A lot.

One day after school, Sabine was walking out of the main doors after a lengthy meeting with her english teacher about her writing skills - (Mr Trothel thought she was a prodigy in the making. The next big thing. He didn't know that she had like sixty-five published books already). Her black boots hit the wet concrete of the stairs as she beelined for Rosalie's red convertible, her siblings tucked inside waiting patiently for her. She sent them an apologetic look, sorry for taking so long, that was wiped off her face by Eric Yorkie's sudden appearance before her.

She stopped in her tracks, surprised. He grinned (as per usual), and waved his headphones at her, "Fixing up a playlist for the dance. Send me yours?"

"You don't have my number." She replied, and just as he went to ask for it, interrupted, "But i'll write some songs down if I get the time."

"Cool, thanks." She went to walk past him, but he stopped her once more, "So, you're...going? To the dance? Because if you are, I could-"

"I'm not going." She smiled politely, straining only slightly, "Not my vibe. Sorry."

Then she was walking faster - not too fast - to the car that was now filled with the evil smirks of her evil siblings. She said nothing as she slid into the backseat beside Jasper, only glaring at Rose and Emmett in the rearview mirror.

"Not a word."

They laughed and sped out the lot, heading back to their house in the woods. When they got there, they could see Edward's car on the drive, and were actually slightly excited that he was back. Especially Sabine, who sped upstairs to her twin's room, grinning eye to eye at him. Emmett wasn't far behind, making a similar face.

He looked at them blankly, "Emmett, I think you owe Sabine some money."

"Yes!"

"Awe, come on!"

Sabine gladly took the bill from her brother's hand and skipped happily back into the living room, where Jasper was looking for something to watch on TV. Sitting down beside him, she shoved the money down her bra and propped her feet up on the table, "What we watching?"

Jasper shrugged, "I don't really like TV."

"Then why are you watching it?" She asked with a smile.