The pilot

Slight tw
6 teens of rosewood having an end of summer sleepover in their bestfriend spencers barn on september 1 2009, they were going into their junior year of highschool.
They sat around passing the cup of alcohol around. There was a sound outside a creek than a crash.
"Somethings out there," said Aria. "guys! Hanna yelled. They all walked toward the barn door slowly. "I can't look!" cried lizzy. "Gotcha!" yelled Alison. The girls all screamed.

"Ali, did you download the new beyonce?" asked Hanna.
"Ugh not yet" said Alison. "I'm loving her new video," said Emily "maybe a little too much, Em," Ali said. Lizzy rolled her eyes, she was one of two people who knew that emily liked girls she also knew that ali wasn't always the nicest about it.
Ali noticed this of course. "Here liz, have the cup next." Ali said, passing her the red cup. Lizzy looked at Ali annoyed. Ali knew Lizzy didn't drink, it's the reason her dads not around anymore. "No." Lizzy demanded. "Drink it liz, have a little fun," said aria. She didn't know about my dad, it was only ali. "Fine." Lizzy said, taking a sip of the drink. They all eventually fell asleep.

The next morning they all woke up Spencer and Ali were gone. "Where's Ali and Spencer." Lizzy and Hanna both asked. Aria shook her head "we don't know."
"She's gone," said spencer. "What do you mean she's gone" asked lizzy panicked
"I think I heard a scream," said Spencer. They all looked at each other worried
Alison went missing that day. But Lizzy didn't just lose one Dilaurentis that day, she lost Jason too. They spent a lot of that summer together. They weren't together but there was something going on and it broke her heart when he moved away.

A year later....
Aria was in Iceland for a year. Emily had her swim team friends, Hanna and Mona became besties and Spencer only focused on school. Lizzy of course couldn't understand how they all just moved on, moved on from each other and ali.
Lizzy got a call that morning from aria. "Hey! Liz" said aria. "Hey." she said back. "I'm home from Iceland, I'll be back to school tomorrow." Aria said. "Cool." she said coldly.

Lizzy sat on the steps of school, her headphones in music blasting when she saw Aria and her dad pull up. She waved to her and smiled. Lizzy waved back. She saw Aria and Em meet up and walk to class. She had English 1st period.
She sat down in front of Aria and emily. Mr. Fitz was the name the teacher wrote on the board. When he turned around he had this look on his face of shock and was staring at Aria. Everyone turned to look at her. Everyone else turned when mr. Fitz started talking. I noticed Aria got a text.

After school she went straight home and her mom was still asleep on the couch hungover. She put a blanket over her and went upstairs. There was a letter on her bed. It said, "i know about you and jason i won't tell if you don't tell about me" -a
She didn't know how someone got into her room. I mean her door was probably unlocked because of her but why would someone break in she wondered. She thought to herself this could be Alison messing with me. She debated calling Spencer but this A person said not to tell.

She didn't get any more notes the next day. She was lying in bed, when her phone went off it was an sos from Aria to meet at Emily's.
They all sat on ems porch swing. "What is it?" lizzy asked
"Did you get any notes from A?" Aria asked. She looked at them surprised. "You guys got messages from a?" lizzy asked
"Yeah and we think it's ali." said emily. "Yeah I thought that too." Lizzy said, agreeing that A is alison.
The next night Lizzy got a text from Aria that Hannah had been taken to the police station. She said to meet at ems. When they got there, there were police everywhere. Lizzy ran up to hannah. "What's going on?" Lizzy asked. "They found Alison's body," Hanna said. Lizzy's eyes filled up with tears as she watched as Hannah walked over to Spencer and Aria. she couldn't bring herself to move. Alison was dead, the Alison who hugged her when she found out about her self harm, the Alison who made her laugh until her stomach hurt.
A few days later they had a funeral for her at the church. Lizzy walked in, she was wearing a black dress Ali had helped her pick out. She couldn't believe Ali was dead. She found Hannah, Spencer, Aria, and Emily and sat down next to them. Spencer turned around a few seconds later. "Oh my god" she said. They all turned around to see Jenna being guided in by Toby. they were all confused so they turned back around. Mrs Dilaurentis and Mr Dilaurentis and Jason sat next to them. Lizzy moved uncomfortably in her seat at the sight of jason.
After the service the girls were all outside. Jason walked up to Lizzy. "Hey liz" said jason. "Hey jason." lizzy said awkwardly back. That summer was wild. Her and Jason were off and on and then when Ali went missing and they moved away he just stopped texting her. She hated him for that. "I have to go talk to my friends," she said, walking away from him. A guy was standing in front of them. She recognized him as a detective. She walked over, putting her arm in Hannas. "Ahh the fifth girl, Lizzy Hart right?" he asked. She nodded "yes, who are you?" she asked. "I'm detective wilden." he walked away after that.
All of their phones buzzed at the exact same time they all knew who it was from. The text said, i'm still here bitches and i know everything - A

TYY for reading comment and interact 💗💗 I'll update again soon
Also I don't own any of the characters or plots other than lizzys