Chapter 4 Can you hear me now

Lizzy got a call that morning from hannah. "Hey Hans," she said, answering the phone. "Hey..." Hanna said.
"What's wrong?" asked lizzy. "Well the police showed up at my door this morning." said hannah "about Sean's car?" asked lizzy. "Yep my mom was pissed." Hanna said. "Anyway, are you gonna meet us at the bench in a bit?" asked hanna. "Yeah, do you know why we're meeting there?" asked lizzy. "Nope." said hannah.
Lizzy said bye and hung up the phone she put on her low rise jeans and black cropped top and headed downstairs.
"Mom, I'm going to hang out with the girls." lizzy yelled out
Her mom groaned from the couch.

Lizzy saw the girls all by the bench. "Hey guys," said lizzy.
They all said hi back.
"So the towns gonna put in a new bench. We'll plant the flowers and there'll be a path of art tiles." explained aria. "Art tiles?" asked Spencer and Lizzy at the same time. "Messages, pictures, memories of allison." explained emily. Lizzy nodded confused. "Aww like little headstones" said hannah. Lizzy snorted. "Hanna!!" said aria.
"We should each do a tile," said emily. Lizzy nodded, agreeing with emily.
"I've had Alison's bracelet since the day we had it in the woods. I don't want the responsibility anymore" said hanna.
Hanna gestured the bracelet towards the girls. "I don't want it!" said aria. "Neither do i" said lizzy. "Seriously, someone take this," said hanna. Spencer took the bracelet. "Look at us, we're a bunch of babies," said spencer. They all looked at each other nervously. "There's nothing A can say or do to get us in trouble without making trouble for herself," said spencer. ''You sure it's a her?" asked hanna. "Him, her, it doesn't make any difference." said lizzy.
Spencer pulled out her laptop and started doing something. "What are you doing?" asked emily.
"I'm gonna block all messages from people i don't know, ims, texts, emails everything, screw A" said spencer. Lizzy laughed. "Who's next?" asked Spencer "me!" said lizzy. While Lizzy was doing hers on Spencer's laptop Mr. Fitz rode by on his bicycle. "I spy with my little eyes something that begins with f" said Spencer lizzy looked up to see mr fitz ride by. "Hey mr fitz." said Hanna.
"Looking good Mr. Fitz" called out spencer. Lizzy laughed at her friends. Aria came over and took the laptop from lizzy. "My turn," said aria. "There are teachers you don't wanna see on a bike and there are teachers that you do wanna see on a bike," said spencer. "Yeah I would not wanna see mr. Galarde on a bike" said lizzy. Hanna agreed. "I don't wanna think of Mr Galarde in motion of any kind" said emily. They all laughed. "Ugh, Mr. Fitz," said hanna. "Hanna!! Your turn!" said Aria, handing Hanna the laptop.
Well, Hanna worked on blocking A. The girls talked about Ben and emily. "Did you talk to ben?" asked spencer. "Nothing to talk about," said emily. "So you too are really done?" asked aria "its okay im fine" said emily. "Okay if you say so" said lizzy. "I wish we had a drum roll for this, alright here it goes, we are officially A proofed" said hanna.
"Listen to all those little messages slipping through the air all around us," said spencer. "Yep and none of them from A" said aria. "This feels like a good thing" said emily
"Yeah it does," said lizzy. "Of course it's a good thing, out of mind out of sight," said hanna. Alis missing poster blew towards them. Aria picked it up and in red ink it said "ding dong the bitch is dead" right over Ali's face. The girls looked all around them to see if they could see who did it. No one was around.

The girls were talking in the cafeteria when Emily came up. "Hot scarf em" said Spencer "thanks" Emily said. "Is it new?" asked lizzy. "No," said emily. Hanna's phone rang. They all stared at her. "Go ahead answer it, we know who it can't be from" said aria "hanna?" said emily. "It's my dad!" said Hanna excitedly. "Hey dad" Hanna said, walking away to talk to him. "Has she even talked to her dad since he walked out on them?" asked emily. Lizzy shrugged. "I don't know," said spencer. They all watched Hanna as she talked "we shouldn't stare, come on" Aria said. they all walked away talking. Emily bumped into Toby on their way out. "Sorry" said Toby, looking at all of them. "I wonder if we just bumped into A" said aria. "Doesn't matter were done with A remember" said spencer "besides toby wouldn't do that to us" said lizzy. By us she meant her, her and Toby knew each other, not well but he was always nice to her. "Are you forgetting what we did to jenna?" said aria. "No, i just don't know, forget about it, we're done with a like you said spence." said Lizzy walking away.