✷ 🎀 𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 𝟐 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝟏 🎀 ✷

"There's another Inferno we haven't seen?" Kyuhyun looked perplexed.

"Is that what's going on?" Hanhae fidgeted around his seat, also shocked.

"What in the world is happening!?"

"There's another Inferno out there, and two people from those worlds met up," Kyuhyun ranted.

"Woah."

"The two that made it to Paradise have met each other there!"

"Wait a moment please!" Jin-kyung had to stop the conversation, "I don't get it, what are you talking about?" she asked with pure confusion on her face.

"What's this about a world we haven't seen?"

Everyone laughed at her cute cluelessness, but Jinyoung was quick to explain things for her.

"So, there are two Infernos right now and the show's underway on both islands."

"Some couples were formed from both islands and they all came to Paradise at the same time and finally met in the morning."

"Woah! This is so much fun!" Kyuhyun smiled, excited for the new drama that was about to unravel.

"This is insane," Da-hee laughed as they watched the screen.

Jinseok was being sent back to Inferno with Hyeseon and a new male who turned out to be named Park Minkyu.

This was when the hosts were finally introduced to the second Inferno.

✷😈🔥 𝕴𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖔 🔥😈✷

The first male contestant enters the deserted island. He is seen an all-white outfit that consisted of pants, and a v neck shirt underneath a long sleeve button up shirt that he left open. The only item he was wearing that wasn't white was his black shoes.

He was handsome, which was basically a requirement to be casted for the show, plus he definitely knew how to look presentable and stylish.