✷ 🎀 𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 𝟐 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝟒🎀 ✷

🔥 𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔶𝔲'𝔰 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔢𝔴 🔥

"I honestly thought that Gyuri was very charming, she was very cheerful during the meal."

"She's very graceful but I appreciated that she took initiative to help prepare the food and also to start conversations," Minkyu nodded.

"But..." he looked off to the side in deep thought.

"Minah is very unique..." he admitted with a small smile.

"And I was really surprised," he chuckled, "she seems very fragile when you first see her, but I can tell she knows how to take care of herself. It almost felt like I was watching a completely different person when she took over cooking." 

🔥 𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬'𝔰 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔢𝔴 🔥

"She caught me off guard..." Minwoo looked away, trying to cover his blushing cheeks.

"She was suddenly so close to me..."

"To teach me how to chop the cucumbers properly..."

Minwoo looked conflicted for a moment.

"But Gyuri is also really nice, and we had a great time talking at Inferno...I'm leaning more towards Gyuri at the moment since I feel like we are starting to connect well, but I couldn't help but be curious about Minah."

"When the intercom told us we had one hour to do whatever we wanted, Jinseok immediately asked Minah on a walk..."

"I'm honestly glad he did that since I was a bit conflicted over who should I approach, either Minah or Gyuri." 

🔥 𝔍𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔢𝔬𝔨'𝔰 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔦𝔢𝔴 🔥

"Honestly, she's so much fun to be around. So bright and cute, but shy at times," Jinseok smiled.

"She's just adorable," he chuckled, thinking back on his memories.

"I figured Minwoo and Minkyu would want to spend more time with either Hyeseon or Gyuri so I just went for it," he shrugged and smiled like it was no big deal.

"I'm honestly pretty surprised with myself since I'm not the type to start things usually, and after pairing up with Minyoung, I really figured she'd be the only one I'd be interested in."