✷ 🎀 𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 𝟐 - 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝟐 🎀 ✷

Park Minkyu and Seo Minah, please deliver your ticket to the partner you'd like to take to Paradise.

Minah waited for Minkyu to go first, and watched quietly as he handed his ticket to a smiling Hajeong.

The tension within the group suddenly doubled. Since Hajeong and Minkyu matched, that meant that Sieun, who also voted for Minkyu, was officially the first contestant confirmed to stay in Inferno.

That must sting for her, Minah thought.

As ridiculous as Sieun's comments were, the girl was never mean to anyone. If anything, she was pretty sweet when she helped around with the food and water. I guess she just came off too strong? Minah felt bad for her but also felt a lot of respect for her since she was doing a good job at holding her emotions together and appearing calm and collected in front of everyone.

Oh boy, I guess it's my turn now.

Minah took a deep breath before she turned to the side and slowly took a step forward.

It's not like I'm professing my love for him, so why am I so nervous?

Maybe because he is very handsome?

I mean everyone here has insane visuals.

Minah blushed when she made eye contact with Wonik. The realization of being chosen seemed to wash over him as he gratefully took her ticket with both hands. 

"So cute!" Jin-kyung smiled, "they're both so shy!"

"I can't wait to see how they do in Paradise," Hanhae nodded.

"I don't know who I'm more excited about, Minkyu and Hajeong or Minah and Wonik," Da-hee gushed.

"I know Hajeong will be enjoying her stay in Paradise with Minkyu, especially knowing that she won over Sieun," Kyuhyun added.

"I do feel bad for Sieun," Jin-kyung said.

"But this might be a good moment for her. Touching rock bottom on the first day at Inferno could be really good for her to really understand how things work there," Kyuhyun said.

"So true. Her and Gyuri really had a hard time during their first day."