I'm bored.

Weldon's POV

5th hour 19 hours left

I've been done unpacking my bags for a while and had just started to settle down. The caban is dusty and worn. We haven't had a vacation here is a while. When dad became the billionnaire that he is now, we kind of forgot about the simple places like theese that we had.

We used to come here every summer. Kayak on the lake right next to us. Sit back and relax cuddled up around the fire. Those were the days. I miss them so much. I don't even know what our family has become.

It's clear that dad has been cheating on mom for a while and I think she knows. She won't dear say it though because we've all just become so power and money thirsty. They are barely recognisable anymore. 

I didn't realise it was so quiet in the caban until after I finished unpacking my stuff and that's when I started to get bored. I needed something to do. To bad I didn't bring Noor (my dog). She makes everything better. I miss her.

However, I can't waste all my energy on sulking so I get to work. I dust off the whole caban and do a full sweep, cleaning every creek and crevace, leaving no crack unturned. Mom always loved cleaning and I take after her. I love a clean environment. I hate being dirty. I hate dirty things in general.

That's when dad wanted to get a dog when I was 10, mom and I were a bit hesitent. But, we have never regretted our disicion since the day we got Noor and oh how I miss her. I almost cried as I left her a few hours ago but, I have to lead mom and dad to think that I'm dead. Bringing her would just blow my cover. 

After cleaning, I try to do some organizing and plan the days to come. It's nearing nightfall now so I can't to anything right now but tomorrow, I want to go down to the river to collect some water to drink and maybe even use our old fishing rods to see if I could fish up something. 

It's a bit of an ambicious plan but I can't be so shy anymore. I have to take charge of my life. I turn 18 in 6 hours and I need to start acting like it. 

Mom and dad are probably home by now too and have probably noticed I'm not there. They're probably asking y friends parents if I'm with them and even the neighbors. When the neighbors tell them I told them that we were going toour house in the country, mom is going to get really worried. I can just picture it.

The country is about a good 8 hours from hear so if they are dumb and car enough to go looking for me there, that's enough time to throw them completely off my tracks. Maybe, they won't even care that I'm gone. I would actually prefer it that way.

They've never cared about me before today so why should they care now. 

Anyway, that's enough daydreaming. I best get to bed if I want to wake up at 6 am tomorrow morning. Yes, I know that it's very early but I'm on a timeline here. What, there's only 19 hours left and that's not that much.

Plus, the sun only rises at 7am which gives me a good hour uder the cover of darkness to do my thing. I don't think anyone else would think to hide out this far into the forest anyway but just in case, I don't want anyone to see me. This is the perfect plan.

Exausted after all that handy work, I head towards the tiny bedroom and hop into the comfy bed. The sheets smell old which reminds me that I should probably wash them. I grab my teddy bear beacause yes, I still sleep with one and shut my eyes tight. 

Mom gave me Mister Snugglez for my 5th birthday and here he now, old but still the only thing I've held on to since my childhood. Somehow, this thought makes me sad and I start to cry.

I don't know why I'm crying but I just do. I cry and cry. I just let it all out and it feels so good to just be so vunurable. All this pent up saddness is just washed away and I cry it out.

Then, I don't know when, I fall asleep.

Poor Weldon. Don't you just feel bad for him. I wander what happened to his dog, Noor. I wander where she is now...