𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

In the quiet aftermath of the party, Y/n found herself alone in her dark, empty room. The emptiness within her mirrored the now-silent space.

Reflecting on the evening, she felt a growing sense of isolation and hollowness. Her well-intentioned but unaware fathers had left her to confront her emotions in solitude.

A framed photo caught her eye, a snapshot from happier times. Y/n traced the faces, yearning for the simplicity of that moment.

In the dim light, Yoongi entered the room, concern softening his usually composed demeanor. "Hey, sweetheart. I noticed you've been distant. Are you sure everything's okay?"

Y/n met his gaze, revealing her vulnerability. "I appreciate the party, but I'm struggling, and I don't know how to fix it."

Yoongi sat beside her, offering comfort. "You don't have to have all the answers. We're here to support you, no matter what."

Tears welled up as Y/n let down her walls. "It's just so much. I miss Yeonjun, and I feel lost. The party was wonderful, but it didn't change anything."

Yoongi sighed, acknowledging the weight of her words. "We may not have all the solutions, but we're your family. Let us in, and together, we'll find a way to make things better."

Yoongi gently placed his hand on Y/n's shoulder, a comforting gesture. "Life can be overwhelming, especially when faced with loss. Yeonjun will always hold a special place in our hearts, and it's okay to miss him."

Y/n nodded, appreciating the understanding in Yoongi's eyes. "I just wish I could go back to how things were before."

"I know," Yoongi replied, "but sometimes, we can't change the past. What we can do is find ways to navigate the present and build a future that honors the memories we cherish."

Y/n wiped away a tear, seeking solace in Yoongi's wisdom. "It's just hard when the world keeps moving, and I feel stuck."

Yoongi squeezed her hand reassuringly. "You're not alone in this, Y/n. We're here for you, and it's okay to lean on others when you need support. Healing takes time, and we'll navigate this journey together."

Opening up, Y/n shared more of her feelings. "I appreciate everyone's efforts tonight, but it's like I'm carrying this weight, and it's suffocating."

Yoongi nodded, understanding the depth of her struggle. "Let us help you carry that burden. We're a family, and sharing the load makes it lighter. You don't have to face everything alone."

Y/n leaned on Yoongi's support, confiding in him. As they discussed her struggles, a sense of relief washed over her, marking the beginning of a more honest dialogue.

The night unfolded with discussions about feelings, unconventional family dynamics, and the absence of Yeonjun. A fragile bridge hinted at the possibility of healing.

••••••••••

In a determined moment, Y/n gathered her fathers for a heartfelt conversation. "There's something important I need to talk to you about."

Their expressions ranged from curiosity to concern as she began, "I want to continue my studies abroad. It's something I've always wanted, and I believe it could be a fresh start for me."

The room fell into a heavy silence. Everyone seemed to be in a expression disbelief and denial.

Namjoon, spoke sternly. "Y/n, we've been through a lot as a family, and now you want to leave?"