Metting a Killer bitty

GUYS GUYS GUYS IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT I JUST DISAPPEARED ITS JUST I GOT DISTRACTED AND RESLLY DEPRESSED SO I HAD NO MOTIVATION!!!!!! Anyway happy 2024!! And a late merry Christmas also I changed the plot like completely lol you guys loved the old book so I'm not gonna delete it but I so wanna

______________

Error rolled his eyes and grumbled as he walked off from Ink, the most annoying being in the multiverse (in his opinion at the least). He didn't care of the protector not one bit and Ink just had to pester him for no reason. The soulless brat couldn't even remember what he was talking about! Error really didn't wanna have to remind him of the nonsense new au he had been rambling on about for what felt like ages (in reality it had been maybe fifteen minutes). I ok n the anti void everything felt like an entirety for him though. There was no such concept as time in the empty place.

Not that he cared for time he'd never cared for time. He had nowhere to be he had to reason to be anywhere. Why would he go anywhere anyway? Half the multiverse hated him and feared him for being the big bad destroyer of aus. He didn't care for the title but he enjoyed not being bothered at the least. He enjoyed being alone it was fun and there wasn't any anomalies to annoy him. There weren't many aus he enjoyed he found most insufferable but there were a few he enjoyed.

Namely ones with bitties the little creatures didn't set off his glitches often and he thought it amusing enough to see tiny versions of the aus he despised. He made his way tot he latest bitty au he'd found he thought it was cute when he last went it was bright and the bittys weren't treated terribly like some. He walked into it and scowled fixing his glasses back into his skull looking around at the mess of rubble the au was oh of course Nightmare had to get to the ones he actually liked before he could even take a second glance at them.

He grumbled and walked into one of the shops he liked to steal things before he got rid of the code the anti-void was so empty that he didn't mind picking up things to put in it. He looked towards the corner when he heard a squeak spotting a small bitty. He leaned down and looked at the baby bitty raising his eyebrow.

"Hi?"

He spoke with a confused and intrigued tone. The bitty shied away. Poking their head over the table leg they had scurried behind they carefully sniffed the glitchy creatures finger.

Error gave it a good look over and snickered to himself realizing it was a miniature version of Nightmare's lackey killer. The one he found most insufferable. He rolled his eyes with an amused huff as the baby bitty crawled into his palm. The thing was tiny he wouldn't have even noticed him if he weren't wearing his glasses. He didn't mind the bitty being in his palm he looked out at the snowy ground of the desolate au taking note of the wreckage to one of his favored aus. It was clear that Nightmare had let his lackeys go wild it was a proper mess. He rolled his eyes and stood up putting the bitty on his shoulder not paying mind to it scurrying into his scarf in an instant.

It didn't speak it just hid he didn't blame it he liked the quiet of it anyway. He walked around the au for a bit it had been pillaged anything Nightmare and his lackeys had interest in stolen. Not that he could speak on the matter he did the exact same thing often. He stole a couple things namely a few bitty essentials such as food treats and formula since his baby was a bitty throwing it through a portal onto his bean bag.

He stepped back to his anti-void before destroying the code he laid back in his hammock and summoned his knitting needles and yawn with his strings resuming the blanket he'd been working on before he decided to take a stroll to get away from Ink. The bitty seemed interested and crawled into his chest curling up and watching him knit. Error had to admit the kid was cute. He'd still have to have a talk with Nightmare about going after an au he liked later though after he figured out what to do with the bitty.

______________

As an apology for making you guys wait so long have some photos of my needle felting projects since ice taken up the hobby recently

Hope yall have a great day!!!! I'll have the next chapter out soon hopefully