I think we're getting closer... (Bradley)

Yesterday was amazing, we talked for hours
We had breakfast, went outside, and even drew each other last night. And now he's asleep in MY bed. Can you believe it?

- 3 hours before

"I love hanging out with you Bradley" Butters exclaims as we walk around the park listening to music. Since the only time we're allowed to be on our phones is the day. Apparently, since we're connected to the camp's WiFi they can see all that we're doing. Ugh, annoying...

"I love hanging out with you too Butters" My cheeks heat up again, I hate the way I get easily flustered when I'm with Butters.

"Oh uhm, how about we sit on the bench? We could relax and listen to music if you want?" Honestly, I just want butters to lean on my shoulder again, so I can wrap my arm around his wonderful...adorable-

Uhm anyways

"Oh sure, I love your music taste anyway"

I took my wired earbuds out of my jacket and plugged it into my phone.

We both eagerly sit down on the dark wooden bench. The birds chirp and the sun beams, lighting up all of butters adorable features. And of course, bringing us warmth.

"Thanks, butters, oh! here you might like this one" I gracefully take my phone back from butters, making sure to brush my fingers against butters'.

I put on the right ear pod whereas Butters put on the left one.

I search on Spotify "Kingston" by Faye Webster

My eyes glisten as I look at butters, a content sigh escapes my lips. The longing for butters is too much to handle. My hands shake slightly as I reach for the sunny-haired boys'. Imagine us actually being a couple, wouldn't that be something?

"I really like this song, it's so soft"

His voice brought me out of my trance.

"Huh? Oh- yeah I enjoy it too"

Butters leans on my shoulder, my heart felt like it was going to burst. I wanted to give him all my love, to make sure he feels cared for. He deserves it all, and I want to give it to him.

I carefully wrap my arms around the serene boy. My cluttered mind was internally screaming. My breathing became heavier apart from butters who was inhaling and exhaling perfectly fine.

I hate the fact the moment got ruined by a stupid ad about "car insurance". Way to go Spotify, a real trooper.

The smaller boy got startled from his tranquil rest so he got off my shoulder.

"Sorry about that, if I had premium that wouldn't have happened" another nervous chuckle came out. How embarrassing.

"Awe, well that's okay. Everyone is going inside so if anything it was destiny" he smiles vibrantly showing his bubbly character.

-

We walk inside still holding hands, he has a bright aura, like a cheerful egg is around him. Rather than mine, which is a timid more confused, and shy aura.

"Do you want to go back to our room?"

*our* room...

"Yeah of course! We can listen to music or, just do whatever you want" My energy is coming back, I feel so safe with Butters like I can tell him anything.

We rush to our room, both giggling as we lay on my bed.

"I couldn't be in this lame-o place without you Bradley"

"I, don't think I would smile again without you, Butters"

His lips curve up sweetly at me. It made my heart flutter. Are we getting closer...? I lay on my back and so does Butters.

I play a song, and the beautiful nose goes through the earbuds and into our grateful ears. The song is

"No Surprises" By Radiohead.

-

We talked for hours and I learned so much about him, he talked about his home life and I never wanted to hit someone so bad. Whoever this "Cartman" guy is he sounds like a total nimrod. And butters parents make my blood boil, but I must love thy neighbor.

I'm slowly starting to care less and less about having to be straight, the way Butters makes me feel. Is holy.

- Present time

My best friend fell asleep by my side, I intertwined our pinkies. I kiss Butters' unconscious pinky and whisper to myself. "I promise to always be here, butters"

The earbud fell out of the yellow-haired boy's ear, whilst mine was still in. Maybe he likes me, he was being much more touchy and he made glances at me even when we weren't talking. His sparkling blue eyes compliment his pinkish cheeks and button nose. My mind continues to cherish Butters, but what made the situation worse was that the song

"Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want" by the Smiths started to play.

I immediately started to frown and hold the unconscious boy's hand a little tighter before listening to the lyrics and thinking he might lose butters too.

Hopefully, that won't happen, butters seems like the loyal type. So I trust him, more than I trust myself actually.

"Goodnight, butters" I whisper before slowly closing my eyes and falling asleep.

-bonus

I wake up in the middle of the night from an ad playing. I jump up slightly and groan. Take out the earbuds, pause the music, and turn off my phone. The most irritating thing ever🙄I close my eyes and lay back down. With that, I fall back asleep.

-908

(Can you guys tell I got lazy at the end😪?)