Happy day (bradley)

Something about having a person with you
  During your hardest times, is a big relief
  It's like trying to do a million chores by yourself
  It's impossible
  But when you're with that special someone
  It almost feels like
                          You can do anything

🌸———————————————————————🌸

I stir awake and roll off the bed with a groan, another day another...

Wait, what day is it? I open my eyes and catch sight of butters, he's a sight for sore eyes.

"Well, goodmornin! I was gonna wake you but you looked so peaceful like a bunny so I couldn't"

peacefully, like a bunny. That's the cutest thing ever- he just call me cute?! EEEEEEEEEEEEE

I let out a shy chuckle with a smile "Aw well you can wake me up whenever you want to, I don't mind."

"Well then, get ready!! We're leaving in a few hours" I've never seen butters so happy before, I mean I am too but. What if I get made fun of again, what if everybody hates me? It's been a while since I've been to Southpark, ever since I moved. But I'm coming back, it's terrifying, thinking about everybody laughing at me.

Well it won't be all bad

There's a lovely guy, with so much generosity. He's unlike any person, butters is truly something extraordinary.

The shorter boy pulls me up and I rush to brush my teeth, fix my hair, and change clothes.

"bradley!!" Butters yelled.

I immediately rush out the bathroom door "What's wrong are you oka-" I look up and see Butters standing on a desk, this man is full of surprises.

He giggled "Look now I'm taller than you"

His childish behavior can really bring a smile to your miserable face. I walk towards the table and look up

I chuckle "Well- I'm still taller!" I stand on the desk and scan down at butters, he looks back up.

"I wish I was tall like you..." he huffs, adorable

"Aww, butters" I lift his chin with my finger, what am I doing?! "It's okay, I think you look really cute short" I have never been this bold before, so please don't back away, please don't back away, please don't back away...

I didn't even see a blush on butters cheeks, I hate having unrequited love...

"Thanks, Bradley" he hugs me "I can't wait to go back to school with you"

"Yeah... me too" I pat his head, warmth spreads across my face.

The door opens with annoyance "What in God's name are you two doing on the table?! Get off and go outside, both of your parents are here. You're going home"

"S-sorry" I peeped and got off the table, I would carry butters but I'm not strong.

Butters jumps down and grabs my wrist, he runs and I try to catch my breath "C'mon!" He runs faster. How does he do that?

Me and butters go outside, I see my parents. Can't say I missed them, but I definitely can say I hated it here.

While Butters was talking to his parents, mine just looked at me weirdly. Rude

"Hi..." I say

"You're not gay anymore, right?"

   "I promise, I changed my sinful ways. God helped me." I just lied, and in God's name. I'm a terrible person...