𝖛𝖔𝖑. 01

𝙸 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙰𝚂 𝙼𝚈 𝙳𝙰𝙳 𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴

__________________________________________

𝗧he air was tense, something only two out of three people in the room noticed. I felt so confused...it's kind of cold. Are they mad? They look mad..I don't think they are, more like confused, I honestly would be too if a kid was dropped off at my doorstep and it ends up being my own child that I didn't know existed.
"So...is it adopted?" Spoke a man with purple hair. Well...both of them had purple hair but atleast his didn't look that rock hard, it actually looked pretty..I wanna play with it- wait a minute.
Did he just call me an 𝗶𝘁?!?! I don't like him anymore, he's an asshole now. Obviously I can't say it or else I'll get scolded but I'll think it for now.

"She's not an it, she's my kid and no she isn't adopted" spoke the more weird looking one. Fuck yeah, pop off, father. Ok no-
Oh. I forgot the asshole but cool dude called me an it and said I was adopted, I wish I was, my dad is kinda ugly. Mr asshole, can I be your daughter instead?.

"So, why is she here? She's ten years old and they just now dropped her with you. What the fuck were you doing at twenty you manwhore" the asshole dude spoke, I stifled a laugh as I switched my gaze to my feet. That's what happens when you have unlimited access to the internet. You learn very...educational things. It didn't matter much though because the two didn't acknowledge me that much. Well, that was until now.

"Kid, what was your name again?" The ugly looking guy- I mean my father spoke "im y/n, and I wish I didn't look like you, I want to look like my mom or like my uncle at least" I replied bluntly while my father clenched his jaw along with his fist. That hit his ego deep...did I care? No. Not really. Was I going to apologize? Nah. "What's your name though, old man?" I painted a grin on my face while I could see my fathers gaze become more indignant and offended but he instantly covered it with a forced smile "im Ran, Ran Haitani and I'm your dad" he spoke in a rather irritated mannerism, his smile remained though. His self control is quite amusing, admirable for an old man like him. "no shit" the asshole guy interfered "I like this kid, officially my favorite niece" he continued with a lazy grin he glanced between his brother and I in amusement. "she's your only niece-" the older male tried to interfere, only to be cut off. How sad, good thing it has nothing to do with me. I'm on a role today aren't I? I feel quite proud of myself.
"Will you shut the fuck up and not ruin the moment?" My uncle cut my father off. "Uncle, what's your name?" I tilted my head, I was genuinely curious because I knew I'd like him more than my dad, he looked like favorite uncle material and i definitely didn't complain. "Im Rindou and I'm your uncle-" he replied mindlessly, only for my dad to shoot back at him in a sarcastic tone "no shit" my father or Ran remarked. Low blow dad, low blow..i will remember this forever.

Yup, they definitely were siblings.

"Anyway, why did my mom drop me off with you? Am I living with you now?" I asked while eating a chocolate bar that Rindou discretely handed me. "One, I don't know, two, I hope not and three, where the hell did you get that? I want one." Ran replied although he mumbled the last part "rude, how dare you not want your daughter with you, that's quite rude, dad" I replied with a sigh and between bites.
"Yeah? Well I'm your dad so deal with it" he simply deadpanned. If I weren't a kid I would have punched him already.
"My dad? You mean the dad I just met?"
"Rude" he mocked my words and crossed his arms over his chest with a huff and crossed his legs "why do you cross your legs like a gay man?" I bluntly spoke. "I-"

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁..𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗿𝗴𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁

𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿..
The room fell silent, although the atmosphere seemed more calm and free, definitely more breathable.
Ran seemed to be comparing my features to his, seeing if we looked alike in some way while Rindou  really fell into a state of deep thought. The silence felt overwhelming for me but thanks to Rindou, I let out a heavy breath I had been holding that I myself didn't even bother noticing.
"Wait, you don't know why your mom sent you here?" Rindou asked with a raised eyebrow while he crossed his arms over his chest, Ran seemed to snap out of his trance and acknowledged his brothers question that he was wondering as well "do you not have at least a small idea as to why she did that? I mean..you're ten so it's a little evident that this wasn't necessary for a while" Ran added to the information "I have no idea, I'm only ten, and no way in hell I'm newton's reincarnation" I shrugged. "Oh but you sure have the sass" Ran rolled his eyes. He seemed rather irritated by the situation but he didn't want to make it too obvious. "It's probably financial reasons. That or she was simply looking for you for ten years" Rindou spoke carelessly as he played with my with my hair. "That's what you get for being a whore" he finished with a deadpanned expression. "Uncle Rindou? I have my suspicions on what it is but..what's a whore?" I asked as Ran glared at Rindou while the younger Haitani grew nervous "it's a person who is with too many people-"

"Rindou shut up."

"Yes sir."

"But what is it-"

Rans glare was enough to shut me up.
"Hey! Shut me up all you want but don't shut my niece" Rindou spoke offended as he hugged me close

"You just met her!"

"Still you little-" Rindou paused and covered my ear gently and then continued on his cursing towards his brother.

___________________________________

A/N: there might be a few grammar mistakes since this was a bit rushed but I will check as soon as I can :)