𝖛𝖔𝖑 .02

𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖏𝖔𝖇

𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖏𝖔𝖇. (𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞)

_____________________________

𝗜t's weird how I ended up in this situation, I was surprisingly well dressed by my father, that's one way to start it but the real weird part is that here I stood, my hand holding Rindou's while people stared at me as if I was some sort of alien. What lady, have you never seen this much beauty and cuteness or something? Maybe if i wasn't ten years old I would definitely say that.

"What am I doing here?" I mumbled in pure confusion, my gaze went from my black shoes, to Rindou's warm hand that held my small one in a firm grip and finally moved to his face as I sent him a confused look. "Why does dad look less stupid in this building?" I whispered to Rindou, at least I though I had whispered but it came off more like a normal sentence than a subtle observation. I could hear the younger Haitani let out a chuckle as he crouched down to my height and actually whispered to me correctly "he still looks stupid but not to other people" Rindou replied to my question with a grin making its way to his lips, following with a faint mark of dimples that I noticed, I moved my lips in and o shape, almost as if I had put all the pieces together but to no avail..I didn't understand a single thing about this situation. Just smile and act cute, it always works.

Suddenly some colorful dude came running to us...well..to them yelling curses at them. Rindou out of reflex covered my eyes and made me look away, huddling me into his chest "don't look at the ugly monster" he spoke exaggeratedly. Says the one who has a damn jellyfish on his head but of course I won't say it, he's my favorite uncle. My only uncle while we're at it but I feel like we'll make other uncles along the way, pinkie pie over there will definitely be the less favorite.

I don't even trust my life with him and I don't even know him.

"Why the hell are you late?! I had to take all the fucking scolding you dumbass!" The pink head ranted to Ran, who seemed quite annoyed by his appearance. The other then started to exaggerate his rant by waving around his arms, his gaze darting to every place he could, that's when he froze "why the fuck do you have a kid with you?" He mumbled in pure shock "will you shut up and stop swearing, like you said, there's a child hear, be respectful Haruchiyo Sanzu" Ran spoke in a dismissing tone of voice, lightly smacking the back of the shocked ones head, who I now know is Sanzu. I'll just call him Mr Clown or pinkie pie. "explain right now!" He groaned, crouching in front of me while Rindou sent him an irritated gaze. "She's pretty, how the hell is she your child?" Sanzu raised an eyebrow, his mouth shaped into a grin, waving almost in my face. He seriously resembles a clown in my point of view "hi Mr clown." I waved innocently. "...Mr what?..." Sanzu's smile appeared so forced, his jaw clenching and eyebrows furrowing while I silently grinned at his reaction, I noticed the faint appearance of an irk mark on his forehead. "Ok maybe she's not your kid but she's definitely Rindou's niece" he grumbled under his breath whiling standing up straight and proceeding to dust off his clothing "What's that supposed to mean?" Rindou furrowed his eyebrows, but you could see in his eyes that he had a glint of a proud uncle as he carried me into his arms. That's when he suddenly realized "wait why am I carrying your kid, I'm just the uncle" Rindou spoke to Ran confused, he didn't seem irritated since he seemed to actually enjoy being close to me as Ran's face screamed he was about to start whining "she likes you more than me, it's like you're the father and I'm the uncle" he whined.
"I know I'm a kid but I don't whine that much unlike those two" I whispered to the man who carried me in his arms, which was Rindou who smirked "I know right?" He snickered in the same hushed voice. "See?!" Ran intervened while they began walking "it's kinda what you deserve for being a shitty father" Sanzu smirked "what did I say about swearing?, plus, I wanna see you when you find out you have a secret kid" the tall male replied in a defensive manner while Rindou walked silently and listened "never gonna happen, im described a lunatic, maybe Rindou?" Sanzu continued "oh please, I'm actually responsible unlike you guys, and I'm pretty much the father of this one because the real father is horrible" he deadpanned "oh, and you aren't described a lunatic you are one" he continued unamused.

"Harsh" Ran and Sanzu frowned in unison, one more exaggeratedly than the other

"Am I wrong?"

"....no.."

___________________________
𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖎 𝕳.

(I'll be checking grammar mistakes later :) )