𝖛𝖔𝖑 .03

𝕶𝖆𝖐𝖚𝖈𝖍𝖔 𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖔: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊

__________________________________

♡♥︎♡

__________________________________

So far so good, I've avoided pinkie pie the most I could but mainly because he was busy bombarding Ran with questions, as of right now, my safe base is with Rindou. I took note of the place I was in..I heard dad mention something about..bonten? Stupid  name to be honest, though not as stupid as pinkie pie over there. No offense.

"She's ten?! What were you doing in your twenties?!"  Sanzu spoke taken aback, well he didn't exactly speak, at this point he yelled pretty much. He for sure has a booming voice though it isn't surprising, it kinda fits his personality. "Shut up, if someone hears your loud ass voice they'll misunderstand the entire concept" Ran grumbled with an evidently irritated gaze. "And? You've got a shitty reputation anyway so who cares?" Sanzu dismissed Ran's clear irritation "I care because I'd like my dignity intact you dumbass" the taller one deadpanned at the pinkhead who didn't really seem to care about listening to his mini explanation. "So uh..do I get to call her my niece or something?"

"No. You'd be an embarrassment of an uncle" the pinkhead could only sulk at his harsh and blunt tone "oh come on! Give me a chance" Sanzu whined in an extremely annoying manner. "Will you stop?"
"We both know I won't!" 
"Do I look like someone who would trust you with my kid?" Rans voice began to show that he was like a ticking bomb with every second that sanzu spoke
"It won't really be for you to choose, she loves Rindou more so it's kind of Rindou's choice" Sanzu reasoned with a sweatdrop. The comment seemed to make Ran tick off even more however he took a very loud deep breath and finally gained the patience to look at Sanzu in the eyes "im the father, so it's my choice, but even if Rindou were the one to choose, he wouldn't allow you either" the taller individual sent a slight glare to Sanzu who kept whining.

All of a sudden, Rindou came up to the duo, patting Sanzu on the shoulder in a way that didn't seem so friendly.."will you stop? You're a grown ass man" Rindou spoke in pure disappointment towards the sulking male. Ran took a peek next to Rindou, then behind him "where's y/n?" The older haitani raised an eyebrow, almost feeling his stomach drop, what if he was the definition irresponsible and lost his own kid in his line of sight...well...not really because it was Rindou who was mainly doing all the work.

The younger sibling looked around him and around the two individuals who were with him "she was right here.." he mumbled in confusion "holy shit I lost my kid on my first day with her" Ran groaned, hitting Sanzu on the back of his head out of frustration "what the hell was that for?!" The blue eyed male glared at Ran "I'd do that to myself but my hair is too beautiful and I spent a shit ton of time doing it to ruin it" he replied as if it was nothing. Sanzu in reply tried to mess up his hair but...it didn't move? "What the hell do you use, gorilla glue and hairspray? Your hair is like a damn Polly pocket doll- don't ask how I know what that is-" Sanzu blabbered "will you shut up, my damn niece is lost in this building and if she sees Mikey we're all dead" Rindou chimed in to shut up both the guys who seemed to almost argue about the stupidest thing "that's my niece too" Sanzu spoke, once again however more in a grumble.