His facade

Third Person's POV

Sawamura was going on to find his place to practice when he notice the blond hair first year.

"Hey, Wolf Boy!"

"No."

"I still haven't said anything, though?!"

"No, senpai."

Sawamura who noticed his surrounding stopped forcing the first year to play catch with him.

Although he wanted to denied it, that his teammates indifferences and changes was effectively hurting him.

He believed in them, but no one believes in him.

Napatungo ito at tumango. Ngitian niya si Okumura Koushuu bago hindi na ito kinulit pang muli.

'Huh? Senpai leaves just like that?' Nagtataka man ay sinundan niya ang Senpai niya. He was curious why the pesky senpai he had easily withdraw.

He saw how Sawamura sat down at the top part of the stairs outside. He was secretly following him.

He also looked on where he was looking.

It was the whole team who was happily practicing and was serious.

He then was shocked to see the painful expression his senpai never shown to anyone.

Okumura's eyes widden as he saw how his jolly senpai smile painstakingly at himself. It's the first time that the facade of him being high spirited was gone.

Then after few seconds Sawamura's face lighten ups and his expression was fixed as if there are no pain in his face.

Tumakbo na ito pababa at pumunta sa sulok upang magpractice nang mag isa, without anyone bothering to help him nor him bothering the others.