Bakamura

Third Person's POV

Nagp-practice sila sa field. There's a miracle that Miyuki was catching for Sawamura.

"You still didn't get the hang of it?"

"I was ab-"

"Stop! We can't use that in a game if it looks like that in the practice! Are you being serious right now?" Walang pasintabi na imik ni Miyuki kay Sawamura.

Inalis nito ang protector na suot. "If you're being like this, you're not even a substitute for-" tumigil na ito at iniwan na si Sawamura sa bullpen.

Napatulala si Sawamura sa hawak na baseball ball. Miyuki... did not even compare him to Furuya, he downgraded him.

Anyone who heard this become worried.. to how Sawamura will lead and play to their upcoming game.

'Miyuki's worried, how can we rely on him?'

'sighs'

'If Furuya was there, I will be a bit at ease.'

"Miyuki Kazuya!" Seryosong pagtawag ni Kuramochi sa kaklase niya, at teammate.

"I saw and hear that! How could you upset Sawamura?" Nagulo nito ang buhok. Miyuki just stared at him then answered. "He's annoying me." Malamig nitong sabi.

"Then don't act like Sawamura did something which makes you like that."

"Miyuki, I'm also well aware on how much we badly need Furuya however, he leave already!"

"That Bakamura was doing his best to fill up for Furuya."

Natigilan si Sawamura sa naririnig niya. How can these people who he held high regard, who always had his back in a play hurt him like this?

The Bakamura everyone knows was the loud mouth, cheeky, confident and  joyous. However, did they think that Sawamura will always have that front font?

Does playing baseball with an ambition is a crime?