Hurt

Third Person's POV

Okumura Koushuu finally set to looked his senpai. He notices how their teammates treat him but he still smiled like it didn't affect him.

He believed that Sawamura had the limitless potential, it's just his personality who throws him off.

He cannot believe that the boisterous and cheeky personality of his senpai hidden his pain, hardship and suffering.

He was enduring it because he loves his teammates. He loves the captain himself.

Nakatingin siya sa Senpai niya na kinukulit ang Captain ng Baseball Team ng Seidou.

Their captain cheeky and twisted persona was gone ever since Furuya leaves the team. He became worst to Sawamura who irritated him showering him love and affection.

"I said, leave me alone!" sa paghampas ni Miyuki sa lamesa, Sawamura flinched and back away instantly.

Okumura immediately goes to Sawamura.

"Sawamura-Senpai! Let's go!" Naiirita din siya, he knew that this senpai of his never back down to any banters, argument, and even insult.

However, Sawamura couldn't handle the treatment itself. It's slowly killing him.

"Senpai..." Napatigil siya nang tumigil na sa pagsunod sa kaniya. He was smiling at him.

"Hehe, you caught me forcing Miyuki Senpai." Natigilan ito. Okumura thought that no matter how pain they inflicted on him, he never really get angry on them instead it's hurting him.