Chapter 1

​​​🤗 Author :  It's my first fanfiction, I will try my best and please be nice you guys

​​​🤗 Author :  It's my first fanfiction, I will try my best and please be nice you guys.So I hope you enjoy.  

•  Thoughts

•  God

•  Another person speaking

 A 17 year old girl named (Y/n) just finished her final exams and was coming home from school. To her relief she was done with high school and was walking down the street stuck in her own happy thought. Plus it was an awesome summer afternoon not too hot though she was craving for ice cream to enjoy it even more and it's not like her mother will get angry if she was a few minutes late.

Her mother is strict but not that strict only for her studies which lead to her talking study her top priority. It not like her mother forced her to but it was her choice and it's not like she was very social though she did have a few friends that were close to her.

But most of her time was spent in studying, watching anime or simping for anime character which by the way was her favourite pass time. She was obsessed with Naruto like she knew every little detail about the show and she still didn't get bored with it, it was not like she did not like any other anime she has watched plenty other but Naruto was still her favourite.

                      ~ (Y/n) POV ~

My final exams just finished I am finally free from exam for a while and I am going to enjoy those weeks that I have free then I have college to worry about but for now I am going to go home and watch my favourite anime Naruto and chill while eating ramen.

Just as I finished day dreaming about what I am going to do once I get home a bus came from knowhere and hit me and now I am bleeding to death in middle of the road.​​ God it sucks to die before I even got to watch my favourite anime and relax. What about my parents they are going to be heartbroken when they hear about this. God there was so many things I wanted to do and now I am just going to die.

It's really.... unfair.... Do you want a second chance at life...  What? do you want a second chance?... how are you in my head?? Just answer me. Yes!!! And just like that I lose consciousness.

                  ~ Sometime Later~

I wake up in a dark comforting place is this what death feels like I don't hate it it's... peaceful.... Now that you are dead would you like two wishes...Who is this!!! Would you like to have to wishes?? That doesn't answer my question. Ok let me introduce myself I am God would you like a second chance at life? Wait really?? 

Yeah, is there a problem with that?? No sorry.... I would love a second chance let me repeat myself would you like to wishes!!  Like a genie?  yes exactly like that  And why would you do that? Because I am bored with my usual job just creating new world and universes so....here we are.  Ohh so you just create chaos when your bored, so is their a trick to it? If so I am out