Chapter 2

🤗Author : hey guys one again if their is any mistake please sorry in advance and I will only be able to update when I have time

🤗Author : hey guys one again if their is any mistake please sorry in advance and I will only be able to update when I have time. Once again the picture above dose not belong to me nor does Naruto it belongs to their respective creator, I only own Mei.

• Your thoughts

• Someone speaking

                    ~ Age 4 Months old ~

Days, months passed by since Mei was reborn and she was now living in an orphanage they had caretakers, the Third Hokage would come to visit whenever he could and had two Anbu to  watch her and Naruto for their safety. Mei was extremely bored as she had nothing to do she thought she might go insane for boredom so she decided to concentrate on learning to talk and yes it was too early to learn but what else is she going to do.

Days passed as she tried to talk but her baby body was not developed enough to talk properly and she was not going to blabber like a baby which she technical is but to her it was weird so she would practice words at first she wasn't able to say it properly which was very frustrating, but some weeks later she was about to speak some basic words.

So she decided to ask the Third Hokage to teach her how to read so she could at least read some books that way at least she won't be bored to death, she has never missed her old world so much before as they had many ways of entertainment which she missed especially her anime and manga. Her and Naruto were playing with some of the toys that the Hokage bought them. When he decided to visit them again so she made up her mind to ask him for help her was that risky yes was she still going through with it also yes. It is better than dying of boredom she will deal with the consequences later.

                          ~ Mei's pov ~

Me and Naruto were playing with toys when I hear the door open and turned my attention to it and saw Gramps enter to check up on us and yes I decided to call him Gramps as Naruto called him that originally too so why not.

I thought this is it I should ask Gramps to help for someone to teach me how to read let's hope he doesn't think I'm weird or something. Maybe I'll throw in some some of those puppy dog eyes for better effect I am extremely adorable why not use it to my advantage this is going to be good hehehe. 

The Hokage made his way to where we were playing on the floor and bent over to our level to sit down with us. He called Naruto and me over to him and I crawled to him with me shortly after and he picked me and Naruto to sit in his lap, Naruto was giggling with his cute little smile and big blue eyes.

Man baby Naruto is sooo cute ahhh cuteness overload OMG!!!.... Ok we are getting off topic hear.

Just then I decided to pull my cutest puppy dog eyes, working my charm I ask Gramps.