Chapter 3

🤗Author : Hey guys I just found this amazing picture and this chapter was longer than the rest but please tell me if it's bad or if I should make any improvement

Thoughts

people speaking 

                   ~ Age 5 years old ~

Mei and Naruto are 5 years old now and Naruto is because more and more mischievous like his original anime self which is kinda fun even Mei herself also participate in the pranks he pulls from time to time. They are inseparable Naruto is the best brother but can sometimes be very reckless and is very bad at cleaning after himself because of which she has to mother him at times but, Oh Kami! does she feel like Levi Ackerman sometimes.

They were kicked out of the orphanage not too long ago because of the some of the caretakers there were complaining about them being a trouble and dangerous to other children but thankfully the Hokage gave them a small apartment similar to the on Naruto used to live in the anime they had just moved in a few months ago it was nice and not that bad.

Mei would make as much time as possible for Naruto they would always play together and go get ramen which they found just a few weeks ago and yes it was the infamous Ichiraku Ramen which was one of the only places they can eat peacefully without anyone giving them hate full glares and they're ramen was really and I mean really delicious. Mei's training was going smoothly as ever and now she had become good at wind style jutsu but still a long way from perfecting it.

But she still had no way of practicing her Taijutsu she tried using shadow clones but they were not as durable and her shuriken training was not going good no matter how much she tried she could never hit the target in the middle. And currently she was practicing her shuriken jutsu but she still couldn't do it and now she getting frustrated so she decided to take a break and clear mind.

                        ~ Mei's pov ~

I just reached home now and called for Naruto 

Nii Chan.... I'm home 

I went to Naruto's room saw that there was the mess that he made of the room there were clothes on the floor along ramen cups and magazines. While Naruto was still digging through his closet. Just then one of the magazine caught my attention it was a adult magazine that a child should not be reading much less have and that was all it took for me to finally lose it. 

NARUTOOOooooo!!!

And Naruto ran as fast as he could know that only when I am angry I address him by his name and he knew that he fucked up big time and even the Kami himself couldn't save him right now. But much to his bad luck he found that I was faster and caught up to him in a matter of seconds and my long red hair were flowing in the air Kushina style and he saw the enraged look on my face he knew it was over and started pleading for his life.