Chapter 4

Author 😇 : Hi guys so it may even seem a little rushed, but I was stuck and couldn't think of what to write

Author 😇 : Hi guys so it may even seem a little rushed, but I was stuck and couldn't think of what to write. So sorry in advance if it's bad. 

Thoughts

• People talking

                      ~Age 7 years old~

Mei was completely and utterly exhausted mentally and physically for the past month she hasn't slept at night or slept at all more than a hour why you you wonder it because she has been planning to stop Uchiha Clan Massacre.

When she was reborn in this world she had no intention of stopping Uchiha Massacre at all as it would lead to the timeline becoming completely unpredictable but her friendship with Itachi and Shisui made her rethink her entire plan being the best friend of Itachi and getting to know him more personaly made a huge impact on her,

His sweet, kind and caring personality moved her and now she doesn't want her friend to suffer nobody deserves to suffer that much. But because if she were to get involved in it could backlash on them worse than originally but that is a risk she is willing to take if it means that it will spare both Itachi and Shisui from their suffering than she would.

That is why she has a plan set in motion to bring down Danzo so that scum of the earth doesn't do anything to ruin her carefully crafted plan that took her at least six months to come up with and she and the Hokage has been working on for a whole month also the reason she hasn't had much time to sleep.

Now you may be wondering why is the Hokage working with Mei well the answer is quite simple she told the old man the truth, the whole truth because politics isn't her strong suit and frankly the pressure had been eating her alive but with the help of her future knowledge and Gramps skills as a politician they were able to come up with a solution. So in short talk with Gramps went like this....

"Mei what is so important that you wanted to talk to me alone?"

"Is it about the Nine Tails?"

"No. I.....I....it's just...."

"Look child whatever it is you can tell me."

"l know. But Gramps.... What I am about to tell you may sound insane but it's the truth. So please hear me out first."

few minutes later.....

"So...... your telling me that you are from a different dimension and you were reborn as Naruto's sister that isn't supposed to exist and Naruto's life is in a book of sorts."

"Manga....but yeah."

"Mei."

"I know what you must be thinking that what I said is absolutely crazy but I can prove it. I had no contact with Kurama and I know about my parents because I saw it and also with the knowledge of world I know. I know where our future major future enemies and most of their secrets. Plus this is my life now and I have come to accept it and I have people in konaha I cherish and I would do anything to protect them that is why I am telling you the truth Gramps, I could have hidden this truth all my life but the circumstances have changed that's why I am here!"