Chapter 2: Confusing Thoughts

Third POV
Miya was on her way back to the Sunny and saw Robin on the way "Miya, where have you been?" "I am pretty sure you know, I saw an ear on a stone, your work I'm sure" "hehehe well you're good"

They went to a corner and were leaning on a wall

"So?" "It's just like I said things are going to get interesting" "Oh so he has realized"  "Not yet" a grin grew on Robin's face, an identical grin was plastered on Miya's face. "So it seems we have to get involved eventually"
"Seems so"

"So how did you know?" Robin asked questionally "He wouldn't just talk about"  "Well you're right about that, his actions and his expression when he looked at him was all i needed"
"Oh, well I trust you on that, shall we go back to the ship"   "Yeah, you're boyfriend is probably about to take Zoro to the ship anyway"

Without another word they both make their way back to the ship, grins still in place all the way

---------
Sanji's POV
The island was beginning to shrink as we made are departure. Chopper was in the infirmary to make sure Zoro was okay and still stable. The ship has never been this quiet, well it's not like I blame them we have a nakama down

I finish my smoke and go to the galley to begin dinner

Everyone entered the galley and took a seat. It was quiet, even Luffy was unusually quiet "Oi Luffy, that's mine"
Well at least he still has his appetite

The rest of the dinner went smoothly and quietly apart for some protests about Luffy stealing food. The were conversations but I couldn't bring myself to focus or contribute to any of them, my thoughts were revolved around a certain mosshead. After dinner I went out to the top deck, leaning on the railing I took out a cigarette and lit it up. Its been a while since I had a smoke. I can feel the nicotine working already, I felt more relaxed but that didn't stop my mind from wandering 'I wonder how he's doing, will he wake up soon? Chopper is a good doctor he'll be fine. Maybe I can visit him and- what is wrong with me? what am I thinking?. Worrying about the Marimo so much, what is going on with me? I need to-  "-anji! Sanji!"

I turned around and saw Miya~san "Miya~san, sorry I was caught up in my thoughts". She looked at me as if she can see through my very soul then sighed "You didn't seem that focused on the conversations so I'm going to assume you didn't hear what Chopper said" 'Chopper? Is something wrong with Zoro?' I assume my face must have shown something because Miya then said "Zoro is fine, so don't worry" "Miya~san I can assure you I-" she held up her hand signalling me to stop and as the gentleman I am I stopped talking "We are going to be taking shifts to watch Zoro just in case there is an emergency or he wakes up" "Oh well thank for informing me my dear" "Chopper also told us that we can talk to him while he is in a coma, he said it can help him to wake up sooner" "Good to know". She straightened up getting ready to leave "Anyway, its time for my shift to watch Zoro".

She was walking off and I stumbled towards her "Please wait" she stopped in her tracks and turned "Hm?" "W-well... um..i uh was wondering if  um I could you know um take your shift". She looked at me with a raised eyebrow, silently asking 'why?' "Well you know .....um...you should be getting your rest its been a long day and I don't want you to stress yourself...haha" I laughed nervously "Okay, guess i'll go to bed, night Sanji" "Goodnight my sweet Miya~san"

She left and I was lapsed in silence again. I finished my smoke before making my way to the infirmary  knowing very well Chopper would kill me if I smoked in there

I reached the door,my fingers immobile on the knob 'What's wrong with me? why is it so hard for me? maybe because I just can't bare to see him like that, in a coma with a low chance of waking up and a probability of dy- No I can't think like that. Why am I even thinking this way at all, what is going on with me lately'

I was so distracted I didn't even notice the door was opened and Chopper was trying to get my attention."Oh Chopper sorry, yeah?" "I was asking what you're doing here" "I'm taking Miya~san's shift to watch Zoro so that she can get her  beauty sleep" "Oh okay, well call me if anything happens and if you want you can talk to him,it will help and also no smoking" "Understood". He gave me one wary look and left

The infirmary was pretty basic yet comfy. There was a desk with medicinal herbs and a few books, a shelf filled with books and another with medicines and pictures. It was neat, there was also a single bed and on it the one that as been on my mind for some reason,the one making me have confusing and weird thoughts......Zoro

I grabbed a chair and sat down by the bed. He still has a lot of bandages, his face seems more relax and less in pain. Now that I'm close I can see certain features on his face, his chiselled jaw, a couple of frown lines, no surprise there, and his lips. His lips seemed rough yet I couldn't help but wonder if they were soft despite the look. Like some sort of trance I began to lean closer and closer. So close I felt his breath on my lips then............

CLANG CLANG

I turned around and noticed few of Chopper's test tubes fell. I let out a relieved sigh and then my mind went back to what I was doing seconds ago

'What the hell did I nearly do?'

Words: 1037

YESS! Second chapter done. For all those who are reading thanks and I will try and update more often. I'm going to school soon😭😭😭😭😭 but I'll try
Anyway what do you think of Robin and Miya? They are going to be involved in the story a lot. I hope you caught the Franky x Robin

Bye~❤✌