My first shift

Okay so basically I shifted for the first (and only) time when I was a little girl.

To give you a little backstory, I didn't knew what shifting was and everything. I was at camp for the first time I think, during the February break. At the end of the week, we had like a big party with everyone and the younger kids would go to sleep while the older continued the party till the end.

So basically at the end of the party, the girl in charge wanted to calm us all down before going to bed. So she asked us to lay on the ground and close our eyes. She told us how to "dream wherever you want to and do exactly what you want to". It's funny cause she was really like doing a guided meditation/method while we were all laying on the ground.

The method was the following one :
Imagine yourself laying on the ground outside. Look everywhere around you. The landscape can be anything you want, really focus on every detail. When you're done, imagine you are sinking into the ground more and more. Imagine yourself below the ground and just going more and more below. Imagine the touch of everything around you as you sink more and more. Suddenly, you arrive below the world. (Idk if you guys play minecraft but if you do it's like when you dig below you till there's nothing). So basically, you're now in the nothingness. Everything is empty you don't see anything except infinite white/black (depends on how you imagine emptiness). And in this "void" you slowly start to spin. And while you're spinning, start visualising your dr, scenarios, your day in your dr, imagine when you wake up there for the first time, use all your senses, use your emotions... and continue till you shift or fall asleep.

So after that we all went to bed and I tried again when I was about to fall asleep cause I really wanted to shift. Obviously, I wanted to go to Hogwarts so while I was spinning, I was imagining myself at Hogwarts with the golden trio and I fell asleep. I was shocked the next morning when I woke up and realised I actually was at hogwarts during the night and actually went where I wanted to go !

This is the only time I shifted but it's really helpful now cause I know that I already did it and that I can do it again !