Close attempt

So I discovered shifting on shiftok in 2021 but honestly I was lucky cause I avoided all the misinformation about shifting so it was kinda cool.

My first DR was a Pirates of the Caribbean DR cause it was/is my favourite movie and I was looking forward to meeting Jack Sparrow aka Johnny Depp, my favourite actor. A few times I was kinda close to shifting but nothing too crazy. I spent my time creating new DRs like obviously Harry Potter (my first HP dr is really cringey, ngl), or Stranger Things, Friends, Fame DR etc.

There's this one day where I fell asleep not especially trying to shift, just thinking it would be useful if I could shift this night but nothing really important. I was dreaming when I realised nothing was making sense. And I tell you, I did like 2 lucid dreams in my life I think ? And each time I became lucid, the plot of the dream made me forget I was in one TwT. But this day I was like wait... this doesn't feel right... so I counted the fingers on my hand and I had 7 ??! This was a really weird experience btw haha. So I thought great, let's make a portal and shift. And fr this was so easy I was shocked. I just put my hand in the air and tried to create a magic portal and it worked right away. There were this big purple portal in front of me so my heart started to beat faster, I was trying to breath a calm down, I started saying affirmations and walked slowly to the portal but I felt so many symptoms it woke me up TwT. I tried to act like I was still in my dream but it was too late, I was too aware of my CR...

Anyway this happened few months back but I kinda took a break recently? But I'm back now and ready to shift ! I really think this could happen really soon !

We're all gonna shift
We are master shifters
We shift all the time
We already shifted before
This is all a matter of mindset, we can do this !

Happy shifting, see you in the next chapter !