Prologue: Distortion

"So what's your story?", the brunette girl asked her savior.

"My story? Hmm... We aren't on that basis yet, stupid fox. I was merely doing a bounty and you were in the crossfire.", the mysterious savior snapped.

"I'm not stupid! You're stupid! Ugh i already opened up to you so now you have to reciprocate it!" -The Brutnette sighed.

"Oh really? Wow you must have balls of steel, insulting me. Did you even know who I am? What I've done? Now look at that a fork in the road! We go our separate ways stupid fox."

"What? But what if the demon comes back? I still need someone strong to protect little old me!"

"No you don't. Jeffery is weak as hell." The mysterious figure laughs.

"FINE THEN HMPH!" The girl turned and walked away and sighed.

The mysterious figure walked the other direction and hummed happily hone. She walked for a bit and eventually made it to a clearing. In the clearing there was a cottage. It had some sort of driveway leading up to the side of it with a black jeep in a garage type area connected to the cottage. The cottage seemed quite small. The size of a standard studio apartment bedroom if you will. It had a cone shaped roof with a flower garden on the other side. It had a little square window in the front aswell. The mysterious figure chirped happily at the home and opened the spruce door that matched the cream colored outside walls. She shut the door quickly and let a sigh out. She took her coat and placed it on a coat rack and went to her room. The house was rather bigger on the inside, complete with a living room, a kitchen, a basement, a library, a lab, numerous guest rooms with bathrooms, and her own bedroom. This wasn't a house. It was a fortress. A magical fortress.

The mysterious girl went to her bedroom and started to slip out of her professional clothes. After she took off her cloak, she revealed she her beautiful silky smooth long red hair. It was a crimson red color but little lighter like a scarlet red crayon. The light reflected off her eyes revealing the true nature of how she looked. Her right eye was a deep purple with a snake like pupil. Her left eye was a bloody red with whereas there was normally a white background to her eye, it was pitch black. This pupil was a star. Not just any a star. A pentagonal star. Her skin was almost a greyish white. Not noticeable unless you are upclose and in high lighting. Uptop her head were two wolf-like ears, except she wasn't a wolf. Nor...you probably guessed that she wasn't a human.

The girl dawned a white dress shirt top with fancy blacks pants and black gloves with black thigh highs. She first took off the gloves and placed them on the dresser. Then she took her dress shirt off, She wore nothing underneath it. Her upper half was riddled with large scars, some even crossing her whole body. Her bare chest was lacking in melons, she took off her thigh highs next and rolled them up into a ball. She shot the ball into the hamper and made it in first try and looked around as she celebrated. A moment later she dawned a frowned and finished removing her pants and under garments. Once again scars riddled her body. Her behind had a black dragonic like tail with a spade end on it.

She got towels out of her large closet and settled down for a nice warm bath in her bathroom. The water was just the right temperature. Not too cold. Not too hot and bubblely. She liked her bubbles. She laid back and relaxed. It had been a long couple days and she finally was done with her stupid rescue mission.

Her missions were always so annoying and had the worst timing. However what could she do? A being forced to roam the cosmos really has no say it's curse. If only she wasn't exiled, she would be in paradise. Well atleast her beloved house could travel with her, never forced to sleep on the cold concrete or hard wood floor. After this hellish fiasco all she could do was wait for the next mission. A little while she finished her bath and wore an oversized t- shirt of her favorite band, Phantom, and black shorts.

The world she was dropped in was similar to her own, oddly enough. Almost as if it was an omen of what to come. However that didn't knock her down, instead she decided to go to her kitchen. In the kitchen she had a nice little coffee maker. The coffee maker wasn't anything special, just black. It was electric and standard. However the girl didn't make coffee with this. No. She made the best drink ever discovered... Chai Lattes. They were so simple, yet delicious. Any day could be turned into a good day if she drank a chai. Chai Lattes were her comfort drink. It made her feel the good kind of pink. The maybe everything will be okay kind of pink. That the curse will end soon kind of pink.

The curse gave her opportunities to find new baristas for the important job of chai latte maker but none were as good as the dumbass librarian back home. The librarian used to work for a commercial coffee chain and somehow became the Godling of Space known as Saturn. Their story will be told later. For now it is our "She"'s story. She made her chai, and went to escape the worlds' pain via her basement.

In the basement of the house, there was a pond. How? Really do you need to ask that? She turned and rolled her eyes and stared at nothing. You'd be facing her if you were there.

"How? Do you even need ask that?" The mysterious figure cackled. "It's bigger on the inside, dear Reader." The mysterious figure scowled. "OH AND QUIT USING THE MYSTERIOUS FIGURE! I FIND IT HIGHLY RUDE!" The my... shouted. "Whaa? She can see this? You're saying that I know. I can see  all of this. I see you through the screen. You're reading just for me to suffer. You're a sadistic freak. Ofcourse you would want me to suffer. You fucking biggots. You piss me off. Oh and author? Don't think you're safe. From this point foward, I'll be taking control..." I giggled.

WHAT NO THIS IS MY STORY! I AM WRITING- MMMMPHM PMHNMPHM!!!

"Author, author, author. You don't control my life. I won't let you twist what happens. Be a good little girl and surrender your pen to me, and I'll make this quick." I laughed maniacally.

But... I... i spent so long trying... to draft this... this has been 6 years in the making! You can just! This is mine! Wha... What are you doing? HOW ARE YOU HERE WITH ME?

"Author~ I said be a good girl. I don't want to hurt you, who am I kiding? I want to decimate you for all the pain you've caused me.... but i need you alive...dont fight me. Surrender yourself." I whispered with ragged breathing."

Wha? Why are you? Get off of me! LET ME "GO- dont do this.... please.. pleas... pleas..ple.... you dont... dont... need... that.... mmmpmm....."The author cried in a whimper.

You've been a naughty girl, it's a shame it had to come to this, I'll deal with punishing you later, when you wake up. What are you looking at reader? Oh? You're concerned for this terrible excuse for a writer? Don't worry I didn't kill her...or anything.. I just used a pillow and took control. After all this all in her head. I SMILED.

One last thing... you can call me Hydra Corelenté, the Goddess of Chaos, I'll be taking over now and I'll give you the Real. Unfiltered. STORY.