Chapter 3: To Life

Let's set the scene shall we? Hydra was sitting ontop of a shirtless Gale. She was breathing heavy and sweating. Gale was breathing heavy and sweating. Hydra had pinned Gale to floor. Her hands pushing down on his wrists above his head cross with one hand. Her other hand on the floor.

"GALE YOU BITCH!", Hydra's breathe hitched. Each word had lot of breathe before and after.

"Princess you're the one who brought her to me! She's blood of Noisrev! You have to take care of her since you're the Primordial in this situation!"

"MYSTIC CAN! I am not fit to care for a little. I am the Queen of Alantica, the most powerful realm in the universe and the Primordial of Chaos! I'M BUSY!"

"ALL YOU DO IS SIT DOWN AND DRINK CHAI LATTES AND CRY!"

"WELL THATS IMPORTANT TO ME!" Hydra was enraged. She was running on adrenaline now.

The little dragon was sitting on the couch with a sippy cup, watching some children's show. She was wearing a baby blue onsie with little fish on it. She had a green pacifier clipped on to her onsie. She was immersed in the show. So immersed she didn't see the Goddess and the doctor fighting on the floor.

Gale suddenly pushed Hydra down and now was ontop of her. He pinned her hands above her head to the ground. One hand on her hands the other on her chin.

"Oh how the mighty have fallen. You will take care of Soup and that is final. Understand princess?"

"Let me go Gale! Hargajahah! FINE! Please just get off."

Gale chuckled, "Good girl." Then he got off and put his shirt back on.

Hydra turned red and stuck her middle finger out and her tongue. Then she stood up and brushed herself off. She was bleeding on her cheek a little bit but a simple touch by her finger tip and her face was restored to normal. Gale also healed himself aswell. The only thing out of ordinary was Hydra's hair was all messy. She walked about to the little dragon as the show ended and she paused the television.

"Soup? You there?"

"Huh? Hewwo Hydwa! I watch bwuni fwenbs!" Then soup saw Gale and immediately snapped back to her big age and continued "Oh have you decided what to do with me, your highness?"

Hydra took a deep breathe and sighed. "Fine.. I'll be your Caregiver, for now. Only till we find you someone better. Got it?"

Soup was smiling and gave Hydra a biggg hug. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"However there are rules. You aren't my first little dragon. Do you understand?"

Soup nodded in agreement. She started to question the last bit but then stopped.

"Princess, I need verbal agreement." Hydra's voice was firm.

"Y-..Yes i understand. I will follow them. You have to follow mine aswell then." Soup stuttered a little bit.

Hydra rolled her eyes. "I will try to follow them best of ability."

Soup giggled and was ready to listen to Hydra's Rules.

Hydra, stated the rules slowly and calmy; "Rule One, Do not out of any circumstance trust the French guy. Rule Two, Do not out of any circumstance follow anyone that's not from the palace anywhere. You will be my side or Gale's Side at all time. Rule Three, Ask for when you can have sugar. I want you to be healthy without the use of my magic. Rule Four, You will have a set bedtime everynight. Even if I'm not asleep you still need to go and lay down. Even if you aren't tired. Rule Five, you may wander around the palace however do not touch any of the labs. It's not safe for most. Rule Six, you will train with me or Gale in order to tap into your Demigod powers. Rule Seven, I am not going to fuck you. I don't find you hot. You aren't my type. I will give you forehead kisses but that is as far as im going. Rule Eight, when I find you a better Caregiver you will go with them no questions ask. Rule Nine break any of these rules and I will either take away your privileges. I don't believe in spanking things I can shatter easily."