Directions in the maze of Cat man

Melody finally came to Sarah and Nikushimi and Sarah question to Melody.

Hollow Sarah: Melody, Where have you been? It been 15 minutes just now.

Melody: Yeah sorry, I was went too far... That it....

Hollow Sarah: Hmmm okay then.

Three gang have to plan their next adventure together and Nikushimi told two women to go that way and he will said he go another way to find something that missing or missing person like Mr Claw, Coon and other (some of them still alive).

Wherever if it good idea for Nikushimi because otherwise if the gang go to dangerous place to end up dead.

Nikushimi went to the hallway but suddenly he heard the sound come from the fade of shadows but he saw a weird tiny purple creature look like earthworms but look like necroworm and he saw something is strange.........

(What will happen to Nikushimi and what he gonna meet the creatures?! OMGGGGGGGG)

Also anyway, That all and I apologise if I didn't upload it for month uhh it was difficult because most of the characters like Mr claw, coon, scale and other are not my oc, They are belong to my brother and his girlfriend miss cray and the three gang is my character but Nikushimi only appears in aesthetic hollow because I need a extra group of them.