Cat so cute of eat cute pink girl head of melody

Once Sarah try to search Melody but suddenly something is behind her. Turn around and it Scale and he will start to chase after Sarah.

Hollow Sarah run away from Scale and she thought it was hallucinating but when she turn around. Scale is disappear.

Azazel was death stare at Melody while Melody hand got locked by Coon. Azazel is very greedy man and he have a plan to give Melody a punishment to torment her.

Blindness Heisenberg feel alone and he can't get away from his trauma and it still getting worst and worst.. Once Melody have shotgun from her back while Coon and Azazel is shocked but then the shotgun have no amor and Azazel smile insanely and he grab his gun to ready to shoot Melody.

Sadly Melody finally free and escape from them with dodge the shooting. Azazel is now angry and Coon is will turn into Spider form into Organ.

Once Melody run away at hallway and she saw Closet and Drawer and first she open drawer and there's a medicine but she doesn't need one and then she open closet but Blindness jump to Melody and he start to attack Melody very violently and scratch and cut the body.

Once he stopped but then he saw Melody and he realised he kill a wrong person. He thought Azazel open the closet and Blindness was silent to stare at Melody with full of bruises around her body.

Once Blindness silent. He become insanely and destroy every hallway such a wall, Floor and Ceiling and he is also destroyed himself of cutting himself with his cry and scream.

He stopped and becomes worst..

Hollow Sarah still searching Melody and she meet Blindness infront of her but he didn't look at her. She grab a shotgun slowy because she doesn't know who that with shadow. Once she confused the sound coming out. Blindness shake violently and he is now turn into monster and decides to kill Hollow Sarah as his hallucinations of Azazel but luckily Hollow Sarah dodge and she quickly hide a vent from him.

Blindness try to search Sarah and he decides to destroy every each of wooden box, Table and closet but Sarah is still hiding but she luckily hide a correct hiding place and she crawl to escaped.

Blindness stop and he sobbed on the floor with his heart broken. Losing his happy memories and he miss Mr Smile.

Apparently the helicopter come out from outside. Blindness stopped sob while he heard a sound from outside and he is hiding.

It is the end?
Melody is still alive but she can't move her body.

Organ Coon is on the way to beheading Melody in next chapter...