Nikushimi

Nikushimi saw a scary creature named Scream (nickname of Aesthetic Hollow Claw) and at first he just a cat but then a deadly cat and Nikushimi start to fight and fight until end up Scream bite Nikushimi arm. Hopefully Nikushimi kick Scream face and he run away from scream. Nikushimi feel weak and he saw his arm have piece of infected (which he gonna died) Nikushimi is getting weak by weak and he try to find a two girl. In the room, Hollow Sarah lay on the bed of boring while Melody sleep against the wall on the floor but heard the knock, The knock is getting louder and louder and Melody saw Nikushimi was suffering.

Melody: NIKUSHIMI WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU?!

Hollow Sarah: *woke up and shock* WHAT WAS THAT

Nikushimi: *injured* How....

(Nikushimi body explodes by the worm)

Melody: AAH.

Melody and Hollow Sarah quickly run away from the room and Nikushimi already dead. The two girl was confused with scared face. However they saw Puppet story (aka Aesthetic hollow Renard) face and she decided to chase two girl. Melody and Sarah run away from Puppet story and luckily went to the room and lock the door (Puppet story can't break the wall and door because of her two hand have a puppet of Charlie and Philip)

Melody ask Sarah about what is happening to the next round after Nikushimi died. Sarah wasn't sure about the next. Melody have a plan to told Sarah to get a coin but she told Sarah a reason that the coin was at the school bathroom because Melody was chasing by Scale and that why she didn't take a coin. So Sarah agreed and went to the school bathroom.

In school bathroom there's no toilet around and it only a dust bin next to the wall. Sarah saw one coin and she pick the coin but she heard a ta ta ta from dust bin and what she saw...

She saw Zombies Wolf came (aka Aesthetics hollow Howler). But luckily he run so slow since he's a zombie. Sarah need to collect 9 coin.

Sarah finally escaped from Zombie wolf after collect 9 coin  and she returns to Melody but Melody have nowhere to found.

It means... Hollow Sarah need to find Melody...

TO BE CONTINUED