2 - Affair

━━━

━━━

Author's Point of View

It was already 10 PM but Namjoon was still not home.

'But he promise he will come home for dinner' Y/n said on herself as she cleaned the dinner table and put the untouched food in the trash can. She already put suvi to sleep because she was waiting for her father to come home but he didn't.

Y/n texted him but she was just left delivered, she tried to call him but he won't answer. This made her worried and mad at the same time because he didn't fulfil his promise again that he would come home for dinner.

Y/n noticed how he would not come home in the evening and would later come back in the morning, he would be away from home. While she makes delicious foods for them and would set the dinner table and wait for him for hours. But he still didn't came home.

Yesterday was different because he came home earlier and had dinner with them, and now here she is again waiting for him to come home which he never did because she doesn't know that her husband is having fun with his co-worker and having a dinner date with her.

While she waits for him for hours, he was in his co-worker's apartment having fun.

She heard some rumours about her husband cheating on her or Namjoon meeting up with some woman, but she never believed it because she trusted him. But this time she got the thoughts that maybe the rumours were true.

Because of Namjoon's actions she got the thought of him cheating on her which made her hurt.

━━━━━

It was almost morning Y/n waited for him for hours just to be greeted with Namjoon having kiss marks on his cheeks with a forced smile at his face as he tried to hide the guilt that was filling him up.

After a dinner date with Soo-jin she invited him to stay in her apartment for a night which he gladly accepted forgetting the fact that he has a daughter and wife waiting for him in the dinner table.

"Explain why you came home so late joon?" Y/n said arms crossed over her chest while looking at him angrily but decided to calm down.

She remained calm even though in the back of her mind she wanted to slap him and shout at him but she didn't. She love him so much.

"There was a lot of paperwork's that i had to sign up and a lot of projects." Namjoon said while removing his coat as he went upstairs, when he arrived in their shared bedroom he notice how the dinner table was empty.

He shrugged it off and showered as he got out from the shower he saw that Y/n was already sleeping, he looked at her sleeping face it was so beautiful.

'She looked so peaceful while sleeping'