3 - Divorce

━━━Author's Point of View

━━━
Author's Point of View

━━ 2 Weeks Later ━━

After the fight the couple had Y/n decided to stay with her mom and brought Suvi with her as Namjoon stayed in their house, some of Y/n's stuff was still in Namjoon's mansion.

The courtroom was quiet, as Kim Namjoon and Y/n finalised their divorce. The judge's gavel fell, sealing the fate of a marriage that had once been filled with promises. They left the courtroom with heavy hearts, knowing their lives were about to take a different course.

Namjoon looked at Y/n with guilt and regrets as Y/n left and packed her stuff in Namjoon's house to moved out.

Even though Y/n and Namjoon decided to go their separate ways, they didn't want Suvi to feel the sadness of their divorce. So, they decided to co-parent her, which meant they would both take care of Suvi and be her mom and dad, even if they weren't together.

"Suvi can live with you, because i'm afraid i can't take care of her daily because of my busy schedules." Namjoon said.

"Of course i'm not gonna let my daughter live with her father who is a cheater. You can visit her anytime you want if you want to." Y/n said as she grabbed her bag when Namjoon grabbed her wrist.

"Is this really the end of our marriage?" Namjoon said, he didn't know why he asked her that question but he needed an answer from her.

"Namjoon you literally cheated on me with your co-worker that you literally met, went to her apartment for dinner and hang out with her while me and your daughter waited for you to show up for dinner and expected you to have family time with us but you decided to have a make out time with that bitch."

"I gave you all of me i loved you and cared for you for those years we were together, but you wasted it by cheating on me and ruining our family." Y/n said as she left the place immediately trying not to tear up.

Namjoon stood still trying to coop up with Y/n's words. It was true he ruined their beautiful relationship, their beautiful marriage and family.

He realized he really fucked up. He started to regret his actions but it was too late they're already divorced because of his stupid actions.

━━ 2 months later ━━

It's been two months since their divorce, their love story turned into a sad chapter of a book. Y/n was still trying to move on and focused on taking care of suvi but every night she would find herself crying missing the warmth that she used to feel in Namjoon's arms.

The pain of discovering Namjoon's affair cut deep, leaving wounds that seemed impossible to heal. She focused on rebuilding her life, finding strength in the love she had for herself and their daughter.

Namjoon, on the other hand, found comfort in the arms of another woman, someone who was once a secret. She was the person he was with while he was still married. But every day Namjoon would regret his actions as he can hear Y/n's hurtful sobs and the fragments of their life together haunted him, even he attempted to build something new with Soo-jin.

His affair turned into a bittersweet escape, an attempt to drown the remorse that clung to him like a persistent ghost.

As Namjoon navigated the complexities of his new relationship, he found himself torn between the present and the haunting memories of his past. Soo-jin, unaware of the internal struggle within Namjoon, believed she had finally won his heart. Yet, Namjoon's gaze often lingered in the distance, as if searching for a way to mend the situation he's in.

━━━━━