Chapter 1

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

To be perfectly honest..... I don't want to be here....

At all....

(Flashbacks to this morning)

I was sleeping soundly in my bed dreaming about food and that I was chasing the food on some rainbow road and we were all so happy and hungry....

Until.....

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!"

I jumped out of my bed in shock to see my older sister and brother right in front of me and then I spoke out instantly.
"What's going on, is the house on fire, or worse is mom here, no wait the food, I gotta go check on the-" I was about to get up until I heard someone laughing and looked at my sister.

"What's so funny Yumi?" I glared at her, as she continued laughing and I looked at my brother who just rolled his eyes and said "Get up, breakfast is ready" and he walked out of my room with his arms folded.

I looked back at Yumi who stopped laughing and asked "What's Tadashi's problem?" I asked while yawning a bit "Don't worry about him, he's been calling you for a while now to start getting ready for your new school." Yumi said while walking to my door to leave "Get up and get dressed, or you'll be late, oh and to answer your question before no mother isn't here, it will be quite funny if she was, especially dad" we both shivered when she mentioned our dad.

(End of flashback)

Sigh

"I didn't even get to finish that last pancake, I swear one day I'm gonna chop that brother of mine up" I said swiftly dragging my feet to the school gate.

As I start to enter the school gate, I see numerous students asking first years to join their club activities "is this what they do nowadays" I thought with blue strikes showing at the top of my head.

People kept coming to me and asking me to join their clubs but I excused myself as I had an eye for one and one thing only....

The basketball team.

I walked past the crowd and saw two students sitting on chairs with a table in front of them, I also saw a guy with blue hair sitting in front of them while they talked amongst themselves "huh, can they not see him" I thought to myself confused, I walked up to them and by the time I got to them the blue haired boy had already left "where did he-"

"Oh hello, are you here to sign up to be the basketball team's manager?" I looked up and saw the most pretty lady "yes I am" I eye smiled even though she can't see my eyes very well due to the hat I am wearing, but I think the guys around her only noticed as I saw them from the corner of my eye blush a little bit "so cute" they all thought.