I need help

I keep feeling like im gonna cry and i can't infront of everyone im afraid that the other demons will make fun of me. And i don't wanna go to Mammon for this or Lucifer or Satan cuz they will hurt someone cuz i feel this shitty. If i go to Beelzebub for this he will make me eat my sadness away but if i go too Asmosdeus he will give me a make over. Before Mc could think they got tapped on the shoulder and knowing who tapped them they turned around and hugged Leviathan and crying in his arms.
Levi said " ssshhhhh it's okay no normie is gonna hurt you. Wanna go to my room to calm down?" Mc noded.
Mc didn't let go of Levithan as they walked to his room Mc didn't notice but they where holding hands and Levi sure noticed. Mc also stayed close to him slightly feeling better.
Small time  skip to when they are at Levi's room.
Leviathan wrapps them in a warm fuzzy blanket and turns on a movie and sits next to them wrapping himself in the blanket as well. Mc calmed down watching the movie next to Leviathan.
They didn't say anything  and Mc lays their head on his shoulder.
He grew too be a bright red and his heart raced but he wasn't gonna say anything cuz he loved spending this time with MC.
Mc looks up at Leviathan feeling much better lifting up their hand and gentally pushed some of Leviathans hair out of the way and Levi  was even more red. To stop Mc from noticing he flips them back but making sure they don't hit their head and tickles them.
Mc was giggling a lot and smiling trying to speak "levi!" Laughing more "i can't breathe" keeps laughing till he stopped tickling her.
Levi smiled inocently after he wasn't so red and letting them breathe. Mc sits up smiling still and sits right next to him again and they watch the movie again.
Half way threw the movie Mc fell asleep sitting there laying their head on Leviathans shoulder. Levi then turned off the movie and let them sleep.
Asmodeus walks in and says " ooohhh deaarrrr broootthherrr~"
Levi turns his head and looks at Asmo and falls backwards yelling a little " AAAAAHHH IT'S A NORMIE!"
Mc gets woken up and catches themself and sits up then quickely catches Leviathan.
Asmodeus: " oh you two are having some fun without me~. Well how dare you not invite me! Hmp." He then storms out.
Leviathan and MC look at eachother and both say "what a nor-" they start laughing.
Levi: "well wanna play some games?"
Mc smiles :" sure!"
Levi then sets up a video game and they both play until day rasies and it's time for breakfest.