Seventy Four

"Johnny, it's beautiful!!" Meg said, they were on his island and strolling along the shore hand in hand in the early morning. Johnny was smoking his trademark liquorice cigarettes, had an old bandana tied round his head pushing his hair out his face, board shorts on and nothing else. The morning sun was enhancing his toned tattooed body making him look like a god. Meg had thrown on a black bikini with a short cover up over, her hair was tied up into a messy pony tail and she felt extremely relaxed even after one night on his version of paradise. "That it is, we are very lucky." Meg smiled and stopped leaning up to kiss him passionately. "Thank you for bringing me here, and sharing your paradise secret." He smiled and was touched she was so full of gratitude all the time. "You're welcome... thanks for coming with me. Now we don't have long here... so it's sun, sand, sea... anything else you can think of?" He added with a wiggle of his eyebrows, and she bashfully lent into his chest as they kept walking.

Later that day, Meg was lying on a sunlounger half way down the beach, she was on her front facing out to the vast ocean reading a book she had found in Johnny's collection in their accommodation on the island. He had retreated inside to call and speak with his children a while back and she had wandered before finding the shelf full of fascinating old and unique books. She was four chapters in and loving it, when she didn't notice her boyfriend approach. He had walked out the house with dark sunglasses on and was redoing his bandana when he spotted her. His girl, her petite body perfectly built for his, he adored her not only because of her looks but her beautiful soul too, it did help she didn't know how beautiful she was and was incredibly modest. As he slowly approached he couldn't take his eyes off her pert rear, the sand making his pounce silent before he climbed on the lounger and straddled her bum, gently kneeling to avoid crushing her. "Woahh.." she giggled as his hands immediately found her sides and tickled her gently. "What are you reading doll?" He asked before she held up the book marking her page with a Polaroid photo of the pair of them. Johnny smiled seeing the book, he loved that they shared the same passions in literature however he spotted the Polaroid and reached for it, he looked at his girlfriend and she nodded before he took the book out her hands and admired the photo. "This was your birthday." "Yes..." she smiled leaning on her folded arms with her head to the side. "It's one of my favourite photos." She added closing her eyes. Johnny agreed "it's lovely.. I love it." The photo was of the pair of them before her surprise party, he had his arms wrapped around her from behind, kissing her cheek and she had held the camera at an arm's length in order to attempt to get the shot. It was cute and you could feel the happiness through the image. He gently placed it back as her bookmark and placed the book down in the sand. "You're going red..." he said fingering the ties of her black bikini across her back. "I always go red. It will be brown tomorrow." She smirked readjusting her head. "I'll get the lotion..." he smirked leaning down and picking it up from where she had a pile of items in the shade. He poured it on her back, and began massaging it into her skin.

"Your hands work wonders." She mumbled and he wasn't sure if she was even still fully awake. "You have told me that before..." he chuckled as he really worked her back. "This is paradise." She whispered. "I know doll." "I never want to leave." She giggled before opening her eyes, "How are the children?" "They are ok darling.. there's some ripples because of the festival but they are ok." Meg smiled. The children were Johnny's whole world and she loved their relationship. It mirrored what she shared with her father. "I feel bad that we are here and they are still at school." "They get enough vacation time.. besides we can come back with them later in the year." Johnny said as he slid his hands down her body. "I'm going for a swim, coming?" He climbed off her and headed down to the ocean, Meg sat up and her breath caught in her throat, he really was the most handsome man in the whole world. "Right behind you..." she said tightening her pony tail and following him into the surf. Johnny acted like a child and jumped in to the deeper part and soon emerged spitting water and shaking his hair. Meg wandered in a little more gracefully, like a Bond girl with the sun shimmering off her skin. "I'm surprised you're still in your swimsuit." Johnny said treading water and floating close-by. "Excuse me?" Meg replied giggling. "I'm not that weak for you..." she added with a wink. "Well it's my place. My island... nobody is here but us. I just assumed you might wanna...." Meg's jaw dropped open. "Seriously?" She replied. "Who's gonna see us? The birds?" Johnny said teasingly before reaching under the water and squeezing her rear. "You're a very naughty man Mr Depp..." "it's a hard trait but I deal with it the best I can." He smirked before wrapping his arms around her and pulling her flush with him. She pushed her sunglasses on top of her head before looking at him. "I really do love you..." she said almost nervously. "Well I do love you too Meg..." he replied before kissing her. He pulled back with a glint of mischief in his eye and she soon found out why. He had untied her bikini top during the kiss and yanked it hard, before throwing it onto the shore. "Johnny!!" Meg giggled before he distracted her with another passionate kiss.