.16

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸

"Now." Glenn looked to Carl as he finished chalking out a map on the floor. "You said you found Tyreese's group here?" Carl nodded. "But we secured this."

"He thought he came through here." Carl sighed, pointing at the chalk drawn map.

"That means there's another breach." Judd commented, Glenn looked at him.

"Okay. So, the whole front of the prison is unsecured." Glenn stated as he rubbed his bruised face. "If walkers just strolled in, then it's gonna be cake for a group of armed men."

"Why are we even so sure he's gonna attack?" Beth asked. "Maybe you scared him off."

"He had fish tanks full of heads." Michonne revealed as the group looked to her. "Walkers and humans. Trophies. He's coming."

"We should hit him now." Glenn declared, ignoring the protests from around him. "He won't be expecting it. We'll sneak back in and put a bullet in his head."

"We're not assassins, Glenn." Judd drawled.

"You know where his apartment is." Glenn ignored Judd's comment in favour of walking over to Michonne. "You and I could end this tonight... I'll do it myself." Judd sighed as Michonne nodded at the boy.

"Glenn, use your head, okay? He didn't know you were comin' last time. Look what happened." Judd tried to talk some sense into the boy.

"You we're almost killed." Hershel added. "Daryl was captured. And you, Maggie and Cassie were almost executed." Judd looked over at his daughter, she was glaring at a babbling Judith.

"You can't stop me." Glenn said lowly.

"Rick would never allow this." Hershel wasn't phased.

"You really think he's in any position to make that choice?" Glenn snarked.

"Are you?" Judd asked Glenn, standing in-front of him. "I understand Rick's head 'ain't on straight, but yours 'ain't neither." Glenn didn't reply.

"Think this through clearly." Hershel advised. "T-Dog lost his life here. Lori too.... The men that were here. It isn't worth any more killing. What are we waiting for, if he's really on his way? We should be out of here by now."

"And go where?" Glenn laughed bitterly.

"We lived on the road all winter." Hershel shrugged.