.19

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸

Cassian sighed as she zipped up her red backpack. She was thankful she hadn't made her cell nice yet, it would be a pain to clear out. She looked at the empty room sadly as she shrugged her backpack on her shoulders.

The girl made her way outside, passing her backpack off to Beth, her friend putting it in the trunk of the car. Not long after, Carl stormed over, flinging his bag in and walking away. Beth and Cassian shared a look.

It was gonna be a great day.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Judd laughed to himself smugly as the Governor and his people ran. He had thrown a flashbang into the tombs, scaring the crowd before joining Glenn on the walkway, firing down at the intruders.

Glenn and Maggie were wearing the armour they found from the guards, but Judd was bare. Honestly, the stuff didn't fit him. Too small on the legs and too tight on the chest. He opted for just his usual attire.

He was a little worried about Cassian, but he felt better knowing she was with Hershel, Carl and Beth. The four of them had baby Judith with them in the woods. They didn't want them near the fight. It was too much of a risk.

As they fired at the people, they began to flea, retreating back to their vehicles, which they had popped the tires to, and practically ran from the prison with their tails between their legs.

"We did it?" Maggie asked with a yell as the final truck sped away, leaving a cloud of dust behind.

"We did it." Glenn grinned. The three made their way to the yard, meeting with Rick, Michonne and Daryl.

"We did it." Rick breathed out, catching his breath. "We drove them out."

"We should go after them." Michonne offered.

"We should finish it." Daryl nodded.

"It is finished." Maggie insisted, not too great on the idea. "Didn't you see them hightail it out of here?"

"They could regroup." Judd winced as he looked to Maggie. "He's not gonna stop."

"They're right." Carol inputted. Judd had no clue when she even got there. "We can't keep living like this."

"So we take the fight back to Woodbury?" Maggie asked. "We barely made it back last time."

"I don't care." Daryl grunted. Judd was a little worried for his friend. He was becoming reckless again. He could understand why...