01

As the car pulled up, the six  girls are greeted with the large building

girls are greeted with the large building. As they walked inside wearing brown and white outfits inspired by there crews logo they where greeted with a dimly lit hallway, The wall adorned with other team names written all over the wall. As they continued to walk they noticed there white and gold ombré door that said U-NTY in big gold letters in the middle of it.

"Eeee, I love it, it's so pretty" Nari squealed as Fei rolls her eyes at her best friend.

Jade opens the door so they can go inside as they scan the room with excitement as Rin says "wah it's amazing "  as she sits next to Nari on the couch admiring the room.

"I'm so exited" Fei said with a huge smile.

"I can't believe it's actually happening I'm kind scared" Vivi says while hugging Jia. "Don't worry we got this" Jia said as she hugged vivi tightly.

"True let's show them who we are and don't let them get in you head and remember we are here to have fun that's what this experience is all about" Jade said as she sat on the couch next to Rin

They where all startled as the tv in corner "Team U-NITY please make you way to the right zone"

"Ok it's time to go" Jade says as she makes sure everyone walk out before walking out herself as they make their way to the entrance already blown away with how huge the stage was.

"Waa, unnie look." Jia said with the biggest smile as she hugged Rin.

"Wow, it's pretty." Jade said as she looked around. The second they appeared all heads turned to face them.

As they made there way down the stairs the mumbling became louder as Jade noticed many familiar face as she met with multiple of them.

"Vivi and Fei are really pretty." Miki said smiling at the crew's appearance.

"Rin is so hot." Biggy said as she stares at her.

Once everyone made there way down Jade was the last one as everyone started gushing over her.

"Everyone was right she is even hotter in person" JJ said to her crew as they agreed with her.

"She beautiful" Bada whispered as she starting at Jade. 

Jade looked around the room as she catches Bada staring at her, she smirked at her as the screen in front of them turned on. The song  "Back Door" by Straykids she knew what time it was as she look at the screen as her crews performance video played.

"here we go" Fei mumbled as she rubbed her hands on her dress!

Jade rolled her shoulders before turning all of her attention back to the screen as the evaluations from the other crews started, Jades heart fell like it was beating out of her chest but on the outside she was calm and collected.

"They're really versatile in their dances" someone from DEEP N DAP mentions.

"They have been getting more popular, I  have seen there dances all across the internet" a member from BEBE said.

"They're good but good isn't enough to win" someone from 1 MILLION said.

"They're really good, they have great chemistry" someone from JAM REPUBLIC mentioned.

"There's nothing special about them that's for sure" someone from WOLF'LO said.

Jade brows raised as she crossed her arm looking back at the screen continuing to watch the video.

"Honestly I don't see anything special about them I don't see what everyone else sees" someone from LADY BOUNCE says with her tone all sassy as she laughs with her crew.

"Jade is the only popular one everyone else is a bunch of nobodies. Why are they here" Someone from 1 MILLION said with her crew agreeing.

"Unity has talent, they have potential they just need believe in themselves" someone from BEBE said. It was Bada.

"Unity is a bunch of amateurs they are only popular because of the leader so I don't understand why they are here"someone from MANNEQUEEN mentions

"I think there gonna go home first cause I don't see any talent from them" a member of Tsubakill said as her crew started laughing.

The tension in the room immediately became tense at the harsh criticism being projected at the members of
U-NITY.

Fei looked uneasy as she was hugging Jia who was shocked and Vivi's smile was replaced by a frown.

Nari was trying to keep her anger in as she comforted Vivi who was trying so hard not to cry and Rin was in shock, her mouth was agape as she rubbed her hands down her face.

Jade face remained calm on the outside but on the inside she was seething with anger. She was pissed.

She would have been mad to have received negativity word directed towards herself  but to here harsher words being said about her crew mates made her more pissed she was determined to show everyone why they came here.

Once the video ended, Jade felt everyone's eyes in her and crew but especially LADY-BOUNCE as she can hear some chatter from them.

Jade started at the large screen for a few second longer and couldn't help but let out a scoff of frustration. "Come on" she said to her crew as she and her crew because to take their seats.

Their seat were placed right next to JAM REPUBLIC and WOLF'LO and right across from LADY BOUNCE.

Once seated the girls began to express what they felt hearing what everyone else had to say about them.

"I didn't like that one bit" Nari remarked

"That was crazy I was not ready for that" Vivi said as she hugged onto jia for dear life.

"That pisses me off" Jade says with her elbows on her legs and her hand on her cheeks as she stares off into space thinking about everything that's been said.

  "you know what let them talk all they want we are here to show everyone what we got and we aren't backing down" Rin said to her teammates as she patted Jade in the back.

Jade nodded her head in agreement as sent Rin a smile.

"You know what you correct they can laugh all they want but we are gonna show them that we can dance just a good as they can it's ok to be upset about it but don't take it to heart we are gonna take this as a chance to prove every hater wrong" Jade said pointing to each and everyone of her girls with a confident smile.

I can't wait to prove eveyone wrong.