02

As Jade was waiting she felt eyes on here but payed no attention to them as she heard "Guys look" as she sees Rin pointing at the TV screen, causing Jade to look up at the TV screen.

She saw that the screen was revealing who in her crew had been picked as the weakest dancer for the No Respect Battle that's gonna happen soon.

She had been given 3 no respect stickers, Rin was given 2, Vivi and Fei had 1, Jia and Nari had none.

"That's not bad" said Jade as Jia agreed with her.

"This is gonna be fun" Rin said with a cheeky smile.

"I really wanted a turn" Nari said with a pout.

"You'll get a chance later on" Jia told her rubbing her back.

"What is taking so long" Vivi questioned

"I don't know" Jade said answering Vivi as she felt eyes on her again as she looked around quickly catching the girl that caught her eyes earlier staring right at her.

She didn't know why she felt so intrigued about her, she wanted to learn more about Bada.

While her crew kept chatting she discreetly tried to steal glances at Bada she was able to get away with it before she was caught in that act by the one and only Bada when she had decided to gaze in her direction.

Jade turned her head so fast pretending to look at the ground she wasn't fast enough as Bada had caught onto her act as she chuckled before continuing to chat with her crew.

"Omg pls kill me ahh" Jade mumbled as she tried hiding her bright red cheeks in her legs.

"Jade you good" Fei asked Jade

"Yeah why" Jade said back.

"What are you doing" Vivi asked

"Nothing I'm fine" Jade said as she continued to hide her face.

"Wait are you nervous" Rin said with a slight chuckle.

"No I'm fine" Jade responded calmly her eyes flickering between her crew and the floor.

Even though she was calm on the outside her heart felt like it was going to explode and she was starting to turn bright red.

Rin took notice to this "Does our leader have a crush"

"pff No, no no I don't" Jade denied as she shook her head quickly.

"Sureeee" Rin said with a laugh making everyone else start making fun of Jade.

"Who is it" jia said making kissy faces towards Jade making her go even more red as she hides her face in her legs.

"Ugghhh" Jade screamed as she hid her face as Rin said "i knew it"

"wrong I don't like anyone" Jade said super fast "yeah right you're talking fast which means you're lying" Nari said patting her on the back.

"Please be quiet" Jade said looking at ground in an almost tired look trying to escape this conversation.

"I'll take that as a yes" Jia said with a smirk.

"You're not being discreet about anything" Jade said getting a little mad.

"How you're the one starring at her not me" Jia said loudly.

"You're taking loudly when there's a whole ass group right there" Jade said whispering as she referred to WOLF'LO

"They don't even care" Rin said as she gazed over at WOLF'LO who where in there own conversation rather than theirs.

As the conversation ended a light began to emerge from the end of the runway grabbing the attention of every crew in the room. Excitement began to fill the room as they realized the runway door were finally opening.

"Who is it" Vivi asked anxiously as she stood up in her seat.

Once the door finally opened it was clear that the person standing on the other side was none other than Kang Daniel the show host from the previous season.

Loud cheers could be heard from each and every crew as Daniel walked out onto the dance floor with a microphone in one hand and cue cards in the other.

"Yay he's back" Fei said as she clapped her hands.

"He so hot" Vivi said as Jade smacked the back of head earning giggle from the other girls.

"Hello welcome to the Mnet original dance series, Woman Street Fighter 2. I'm your host, Kang Daniel." Daniel said taking a bow, as everyone cheered once again.

"eeee I'm so exited" Rin said bouncing up and down in her seat.

"Street Woman Fighter 2. Not only the best dancing crews in Korea but global named crews have joined us, making this a bigger international dance competition. You'll fight to crush all the other crews and reach the top. Only one crew can do that." Daniel stated before continuing.

"Here's the first dance battle to be the winner of this competition. The signature of the Mnet original dance series. No Respect, Battle with the Weakest Dancer." Daniel mentioned, resulting in more cheers and applause. "All right then.Please get changed for the battle. We'll meet back here in the fight zone."

Once he said that every crew left to there hideouts to get dressed. Jia and Nari took off running up the stairs as Jade yelled at them to be careful as the rest of the girl laughed at Jades mom behavior.