04

"Capri of LADYBOUNCE will attack first, Jade of U-NITY will attack second. The battle of the two dancers begin now. You guys ready? Fight!

Jade put her hand behind her back a smirk placed on her face as 'Icon' by Cobrah began to play. Her eye fixated on Capri as she began her freestyle.

Capri was undoubtedly skilled with her dance. Her moves were powerful and on beat and she was full of energy. She was getting good responses from the other crew and the judges as well as they where heard making noises with every move she did.

Jade stood in her spot for the 40 seconds giving little head nod's whenever Capri did something she liked.

Jade truly like Capri's perforce she had the energy and showed some really powerful moves. She was damn good but Jade knew she could do better.

"Five, four, three, two, one. Switch
U-NITY'S Jade" Daniel announced as the song 'DNA' by Kendrick Lamar stated playing.

Jade instantly emerged herself into her performance, giving a little wink towards capri as her crewmates cheered loudly in the background.

(Starts at 7 seconds and ends at 47 seconds)

As jade began her freestyle her mind had fully blocked out everyone and gave as much energy as she could making her moves sharp and precise. Jade had danced with so much determination.

"Ok Energy" Daniel cheered

Jade was having a blast even though it was a battle she was just having fun. She loved to dance and everyone else could see how much fun Jade was having with the amount of energy and persuasion she was putting into her dance.

She could hear the cheers from the other crews which made her feel ecstatic.

"Five, Four, Three, Two, One. Battle over! Daniel announced as the music faded away bringing Jade to a stop as she rolled her shoulders as she took a deep breath.

"That's our leader" Vivi screamed joyfully as she clapped aggressively, making Jade and a few other chuckle.

"Let's check out the results of the battle. Fight judges, cards open. Three, Two, one. Daniel spoke to the judges.

Anticipation hit Jade like a brick she felt like her heart was beating out of her chest as Daniel spoke. Her eyes looking down at her feet before turning her head towards the judges.

With a score 2,1 she had won.

Loud cheer came from the U-NITY members as Jade gave Capri a polite bow and giving her a friendly hug.

Capri accepted the gesture and gave a smile as she said "You were amazing, congratulations."

"Thank you, you were amazing as well." Jade replied softly as both girl went their separate ways. The members of LADYBOUNCE comforted Capri after her loss.

"She did it she won" Rin said giving Jade a hug while Gigi and Vivi where dancing around while Jia congratulated Jade with proud smiles