𝘉𝘈𝘉𝘠𝘎𝘐𝘙𝘓 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘌 & 𝘔𝘌𝘌𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘞𝘖𝘖

Kamari looked down dully at the Egyptian diamond-encrusted watch that adorned her wrist as she sat within a suite at the Hilton

Kamari looked down dully at the Egyptian diamond-encrusted watch that adorned her wrist as she sat within a suite at the Hilton. Oversized black Chanel shades covered her eyes as she sat in the living room chair with a tight-lipped expression across her face. The vulgar chit chatter amongst the other women in the room who were getting ready for a night on the town began to irritate her. ❛These bitches talk too much,maybe I should just get to JFK earlier than I planned.❜ she thought to herself.

"And that's exactly the fuck why I ain't let that nigga crash at my crib! NYPD was on his ass heavy, that night!"

Monica's booming voice with its Miami twang echoed throughout the suite for what felt like the hundredth time.

Monica Jones was a Miami native who stood at five foot two. She had almond shaped eyes and pillowy-soft, large, pouty lips. She had a rich-umber brown complexion and an exaggerated hourglass shape. Her breasts and ass were a perfectly sculpted O shape. A surgeon's greasy accomplishment and Kamari could admit that the woman looked good. The sex doll aesthetic fit the woman well.

"Mo, the look that man gave you gave me chills! I thought he was gonna empty the clip in yo head. Woo too fucking reckless."

"You right Symone, all dat' rowdy shit gets my pussy wet tho."

Symone Jackson was a Brooklyn native, Flatbush Brooklyn to be exact. She had a slim thick build, almost cole-bottle with her small breasts, toned abdomen, and large thighs and ass. She was a few shades lighter in complexion to Monica. With a more sculpted face and slimmer nose. Equally as beautiful as Monica.

 Equally as beautiful as Monica