𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦

"Look here bro, It's like I told Sierra, A nigga is only gonna do what his bitch allows

"Look here bro, It's like I told Sierra, A nigga is only gonna do what his bitch allows. I fucked up one time with Crystal when she was carrying Imani and what she did do? Left to Paris leaving me only a stick note that read 'See you never'. Took me a whole year to track them down and another year to get her back. Worst two years of my got damn life bro-"

"Ferrari shut the fuck up wit all that bitchin'. Go start a podcast since you got so much to say." Woo interrupted from across the room. The Brooklyn native was seated beside the sound tech's chair. A focused look upon his face consisted of; his brows being scrunched together, his forehead being creased, His bottom lip tucked between his teeth, and a pair of square-shaped LV glasses resting upon his nose. A singular earbud is tucked into his left ear.

"Ain't nobody even talking to you. Rat-faced ass, always being rude for no reason." Ferrari replied.

"Nigga you got a whole lotta audacity in dis bitch witcha toddler-sized locs you had for the last five years." Woo shot back.

"Better than lookin' like a fucking chia pet when yo braids ain't fresh. The shits offensive to my fucking eyes yo but I don't say shit cause you my dwag but fuck it!"

The two friends who had been friends since kindergarten had continued to throw insults back and forth while Smoke drank Hennessy from his Stanley cup, muting out their conversation. His left thumb rolled over his knuckles repeatedly as his right hand slipped into the depth of his pocket until he retrieved his phone. The liquor settled into his system and stilled his hand as he searched through his contacts for Kamari's name. A glimpse of a smile smacked on the corner of his lips as he checked her location. Whole Foods. He wondered what she had been buying. What seasoning she collected, what produce she picked, what ice cream she would choose...if she even liked ice cream. The moving red dot across Google Maps moved up with every step she took. And Smoke stared at the location on the tracker as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Both you niggas need to shut the fuck up! Woo get back in the booth!" The sound engineer yelled amongst the commotion. And like clockwork, everything went back to normal, and business played on. Time in New York City moved in the blink of an eye. The day turned to night and the sun had set but the city still stood awake. The city livened up the darker the sky turned. The 'Hood Heroes' nightclub Punani Persuasion had been blazing with high vibrations of good vibes, women shaking their asses, and men enjoying themselves with both conversation and smoking. The air in the cloud was congested with thick clouds of Mary jane.

Woo and Smoke made their rounds throughout their establishment. Woo dapping up their associates while Smoke blended into the shadows and made his way into their office.

'WOO!'

'WOO!'

'WOO!'

The crowd cheered and screamed as soon as Woo made his way onto the stage. His stage presence was so intoxicating that not one person in the crowd could bring themselves to turn their attention elsewhere. He was like a cult leader, having the aura and words to pull anyone in and make them believe that they were a part of him. His people, his crew. Everybody felt the love in the club. More money was thrown than an Atlanta strip club.