two.

Kaylani Blue pov...
new apartment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"how was school coco?" my sister serenity asked excitedly as i walked through the door of our new apartment.

geesh she didn't waste no time

"uhh- it was okay." i said honestly as i placed my MCM tote bag on the counter. i looked around looking at our new apartment trying to hold back my tears just thinking about everything that happened.

"awww sissy, it's going to get better i promise just give it some time." she assured me as i nodded my head slowly.

"how did you find a new apartment so fast?" i asked her still confused on how she was able to do everything so quickly.

"well it was honestly supposed to be a surprise but it was already in my plans for us to move anyways but when everything hap-

"oh okay, that makes sense." i cut her off not really meaning to but i had feeling she was going to try to bring everything back up.

"look coco, i have everything worked out...i promise i got us, okay?" she told me as as a tear rolled down her face quickly pulling me into a hug.

i love her

"okay..." i said lowly letting go all the tears that i was holding in.

"i'm finna go...i have to go handle some stuff, i love you call me if you need me." serenity said pulling away from the hug as she grabbed her keys and wallet.

"okay, i love you too." i responded looking around the empty apartment until my eyes landed on a pile of boxes.

hearing the front door shut i sighed walking towards the boxes, i opened one of them that had my name on it filled with some of my clothes. i grew sad again becoming upset that my sister left me here by myself when that was the last thing i wanted due to everything that happened. but i didn't want to complain about it to her because she does so much for me and i know she only left for a important reason. i heard my phone vibrate in my back pocket quickly breaking my thoughts, i grabbed it looking down at the screen with my eyebrow raised.

"uh hello...who is this?" i answered the phone not recognizing the number.

"hey boo, this londyn from school." she told me with so much happiness in her voice.

"oh hii, sorry i forgot to save your number earlier." i met londyn today at lunch because she seen me sitting by myself so she came and sat with me after that we started talking... well she did most of the talking and she helped me find the rest of my classes.

 well she did most of the talking and she helped me find the rest of my classes

Londyn Smith

"no girl, it's okayyyy!! sorry to randomly call you i just remember you told me how sad you've been so i was just calling check up on you." londyn said in a calmer tone making me smile a little. i never really had friends so for me to just have met her,  she's already been so sweet & caring which really made me happy.