five.

makhi wright pov
home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"we still sliding to that party tonight?" bk asked as me and the bro's played the game.

"what party?" i asked pausing the game.

"nigga don't be pausing this shit." cam complained huffing through the mic.

"some party lay throwing." he said as i resumed the game nodding to myself.

"oh ight, i might slide then."

"bet."

"khi, ma said come take out this trash." my little brother dee said barging into my room.

"nigga don't be opening my door like that but ight." i told him with my eyebrows raised leaving the game without saying anything.

they will be ight

i got up stretching before i walked out going into the kitchen seeing my momma cooking some chicken and rice while on the phone with somebody. "wassup ma." i greeted her because it was my first time coming out of my room today.

"hey makhi, did your brother tell what i said?" she asked me as she literally watch me walk over to the trash can and taking the bag out.

"ma what you think i'm doing?" i asked her cause ain't no way she just asked me that.

"boy don't get smart with me." she told me putting her hand on her hip with a slight eye roll as i heard one of her friends laugh on the other side of the phone.

"i'm just saying." i chuckled going out the back door to take the trash out. i came back in putting a new trash bag in and washing my hands. "dang you got it smelling good in here." i told her looking over the food she was cooking.

"boy back up, i'll let you know when the food is ready." she chuckled slightly pushing me away.

i waved her off going back into my room getting back in my bed. i grabbed my phone going to message thread seeing i had text from jade causing me to sigh.

jade💛: so you still not gone tell me the real reason why you left?

i clicked on her message then clicked back off it reminded myself to respond back later. i then went to me and kaylani messages and decided to text and check up on her.

makhi: wassup, you good?

kaylani: hey makhi & yes i'm doing okay. thank you for asking!!

makhi: fasho

kaylani: kaylani loved "fasho"

i got off my phone placing it on my nightstand deciding that i wanted to take a nap before i go to this party. "shidd do i really wanna go anyways?" i asked myself turning over to my side getting comfortable in my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kaylani blue pov.
home.

a couple of hours later...

"where you going ma'am?" serenity asked me as she peeked her head in my bathroom.

"a party with londyn." i told her as her face immediately lit up.

"OMGGGGGG A PARTY???" my sister practically screamed sticking her tongue. "why you didn't tell me soonerrrr we could've went shopping to get you a outfit for it." she said coming all the way into my bathroom.

"serenity i don't need a whole new outfit just for this one night." i chuckled walking out my bathroom going towards my closet to find an outfit.

"i forgot we're the opposite." she chuckled as she followed behind me.