[PG 1] Mass Effect: Miasma Vs. RWBY: Dispossessed

Welcome all!

I've taken the time to step back and throw together a comprehensive little "booklet" detailing what you all are voting on described in the cryptic "Meeting" chapters released back around Christmas time. Those three short tales were my creative way of lifting the veil on everything I've been up to these past three years and why I came back to finish what's been started.

To those of you who did not read them, within those "Meeting" chapters, I presented two stories that were abandoned and deleted long ago when I moved on to refocus my efforts elsewhere. Those stories are; Mass Effect: Miasma and RWBY: Dispossessed. When The Psychic Hero: Redux is completed, I'll be moving onto The Vice-President: Reawakened, both are rewrites of the original stories that will be seen through to the end. Once that story reaches its conclusion, I will be counting up the votes spread between this book, The Universal Dragonslayer, The Psychic Hero, and The Vice-President to see which story will be written, and which one will be likely left as a just concept. This, however, is not set in stone. I will be writing the most voted story first, then, if I'm capable, possibly think about working on the loser. That reality is unlikely as I am moving on to official and original works, also teased in the "Meeting" chapters.

The following are two brief summaries of Mass Effect: Miasma and RWBY: Dispossessed. I will also give insight on what these stories will, as of current concepts, contain. As a foreword, I will detail aspects shared between both stories, then move onto their individual tales.

Foreword

Mass Effect: Miasma and RWBY: Dispossessed are both stories built around the reader, exactly like all my previous works. Where they differ, though, is Dispossessed is a traditional reader insert story where Miasma can be either an insert, or a custom character, as the story is written like a novel.

Their source materials, the video game series Mass Effect and animated show RWBY, are the basis of their respective stories, but as where The Vice-President and The Psychic Hero follow most of the source material's plot up to a certain point, Miasma and Dispossessed take on a much larger scope where the vast majority of their stories are completely original with major overhauls and changes to the source material. Miasma is almost 90% original all throughout, while Dispossessed is about 70%-80% original all throughout.

These stories tell tales where the reader is, or chooses to be, the main character with their own path to follow in these universes. Whichever story is voted on will bring a whole new world to explore alongside them.

As a breaking of my traditional writing style, using a play script format separating dialogue from everything else, the story chosen will be written in the correct formatting using quotations. An example of this is found under "Mass Effect: Miasma (Thyestes PT.1)".

Mass Effect: Miasma (Summary)

Before the events of Mass Effect 2, an Aliance funded organization known only as UNITY sent a squad of experimental super soldiers on a mission to investigate a Salarian base stationed on a rouge planet drifting in empty space to secure a rumored "super A.I" for human interests. The 'Adaptive Combat Espionage Unit', or ACE Unit, led by their commander, Jackson-01, discovers a much darker and more mysterious truth deep within the base beyond just an advanced A.I.

(R/N)-07, codename Seven, goes AWAL for unknown reasons after stealing the A.I. upon it's discovery. Over a year later, UNITY gains intel of his whereabouts, sending Seven's former ACE Unit allies to hunt them down. The reason for abandoning UNITY? The A.I., calling itself Beta, offered Seven a way out of their chains, and Seven took it.