[PG 6] Mass Effect: Miasma (Male Seven Chapter 1)

The following is the unreleased first male Seven chapter of Mass Effect: Miasma. It is written in the play script format and is not indicative of the final product. 

Mass Effect: Miasma Chapter 1

"I believe, out there, beyond the veil of knowledge and space, exists things no cognitive being can understand. We are drifting through an ever-expanding balloon of physical manifestations simply for the sake of doing so. Someday, the balloon will pop with violent force, sending all its contents towards a realm of existence altering revelations."

~Xander-04

I: The Deal

Dunrick: -Twelve-hundred credits?! That's not what we agreed on over the call! You said one-thousand for the ship scraps!

Dunrick slams his hands on the Volus's clerk stand, denting the metal platform upon impact. His seven foot tall Krogan body looms over the small, shaking Volus who just tried to overcharge him by two-hundred credits.

Volus Clerk: I'm sorry- But Madam Dantius said twelve-hundred credits or no sale-

(Change) The Volus had to take a periodic mechanical breath between each sentence. His full body environmental suit was designed much like those worn by the rest of his species. They had to wear these suits to keep their skin from cracking open like an egg when faced with air pressures unsuited for their bodies.

Dunrick: Bring her down here! I want that bureaucratic Asari to tell us that herself!

Seven: Dunrick. Calm down. You're drawing attention to yourself.

Dunrick looks around the highly trafficked business terrace to see many passerby's eyeing him. Asari. Turians. Humans. They were all looking at him with concern. Dunrick was an intimidating Krogan yelling in the middle of an alien commercial center. He was out of place to say the least.

At first glance, Dunrick resembled more of an old weathered rock taken from a stormy beach than a Krogan. His robust, stocky body was much larger than most other Krogan and his lumpy scaly flesh was ridged from centuries of harsh battles.

Seven: Look, we just want to get this pricing fiasco under control. Over the call, we agreed on one-thousand credits-

Volus Clerk: -And Madam Dantius said twelve-hundred. I'm not allowed to go any lower. I'll get fired if so-

Dunrick: -This is a waste of time Seven! Let's get out of here!

Seven: What about the scrap? We were contracted to find Turian starship scrap metal for the Migrant Fleet. We can't go back empty handed.

Dunrick: We'll find it somewhere else. These guys are trying to rip us off.

Dunrick pulls on Seven's arm to get him to walk away but he stays put, staring down the Volus.

Seven: Bring Dantius down here. That or get her on a call- I don't care either way.

Volus Clerk: I doubt she'll-

Dunrick: -DO WHAT HE SAYS!

Dunrick slams his left leg down onto the metallic floor of the Nos Astra commercial platform. Worried onlookers began to walk away, fearing the angry Krogan might start grabbing people to toss at the Volus.