~ preface ~

I do not own Draco Malfoy or any other Harry Potter character

I do not own Draco Malfoy or any other Harry Potter character. The only Original characters in this fanfic are Persephone Sinclair and her family, along with any other OC's that may be added. This story will take place during Half Blood Prince, but please be advised that parts of the plot will be changed to benefit the story. This is an alternate universe story, and will not follow the exact events of the books.

Before you Continue

List of warnings: descriptions of obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety attacks, depression, and addiction, descriptions of death and torture, talk and use of drugs, gore, and eventual smut. If you feel uncomfortable with any of these things, this book may not be for you. Although, I will add additional warnings at the top of the chapter when such things will be involved, that way you can skip the chapter if you deem necessary.

The main character Persephone has OCD and will frequently struggle with things like obsessive tendencies, repetitive movements and thoughts, compulsive thoughts and tendencies. Her struggles with OCD are very heavily based off my own, and her symptoms and behaviors may vary from those of others. This can be potentially triggering, but it is also tailored to my own experience, so please understand that everyone experiences these things differently.

Please Note

The characters in this are not perfect. They will all have faults and emotions, and each will react differently to their own trauma and experiences. If you expect a main character that does not have any downsides to them, then this is not for you. Beyond all keep in mind that these are teenagers whose brains are not fully developed yet, they will make stupid decisions believing that it is the only or best option available.

This is a SLOW burn, emphasis on slow the characters will not instantly have a connection and fall in love. It will take time effort and growth for it to happen, and they will slowly let each other in. If you do not like slow burns then I would advise you not to read this fanfic!

***

I am in no way shape or form a perfect writer and I will take as much constructive criticism as you can give, but please keep it at just that, constructive.

Started: January 24th 2024

Ended: tbd