41

iMessage
(Ate) Milly
Today

Malee:
🥹

Milly:
Hey love. Nakauwi ka na?

Malee
opoh thanks 4 the hatid

Milly:
Welcome 😘
So, how does it feel getting close to your crush? This is the first time you got this close to him, right? Kasi laging may crowd usually and laging in large groups?

Malee:
t - t
opoh, first time na small group lang
t - t
i'm so happy to hear him talk up close but it feels 2 good 2 be true
like the feeling na u suddenly saw a celebrity na u thought u'd never get close to kasi out of reach?
it feels like that

Milly:
Haha he's not that unreachable naman kasi. He's actually pretty easy to get close to.

Malee:
eurttt
his attention and stare made it hard for me to breathe doe t - t
i thought i was gonna pass out

Milly:
Lmao, I thought so too 😂
I can confirm you blushed throughout the night.
He asked you a question but he had to ask three times to get an answer. Did you even register half of what he said to you? He kept asking you questions and including you in the convo but you were too busy staring at your lap haha.

Malee:
bcoz i couldn't look at him in the eyes !!
and it feels wrong getting 2 talk to him like that. i feel like i'm getting way ahead when there's a line t - t
why did he have to sit beside me kasi? huhuhu i'm home na but i'm still hyperventilating ?!

Milly:
Hahaha. I didn't make him sit there ah? That's his choice kasi di ka raw niya marinig masyado.
Anyway, why did you refuse to hear the song? It's for the fans naman?

Malee:
no cheating !!
i should hear it with the rest para equal poh lahat >.<

Milly:
Hahaha. Ever so thoughtful, you.
Alam mo I had a chat with Jameson when you went to the back office for a bit.
Sabi naman niya, although ang elite mo raw, he doesn't treat you as a fan but a distant friend coz he got to know you naman na in person and by association na rin with me. That's why he offered din.
They can't let others hear their songs anymore but he did sayo coz he values your feedback din. He trusts you.

Malee:
i don't wanna take advantage of his sweetness and openness to his supporters lang poh
kuya jn is so nice to everyone kasi
i don't wanna overstep lang 🥺

Milly:
Hmm. I know you won't but I get what you mean.
Be careful na lang, kk?
May naaalala raw siya na fan sayo, he told me. I think he's talking about your burner account.
At this rate, he's going to find out who you are without even breaking a sweat 😂
Jameson may be funny but he's not dumb. I won't ask you to change because that's just your character na, but try to play your cuteness down when you're around him if ayaw mo mahuli.

Malee:
😭
i know that but
it's so hard >.<
i'll try !!

Milly:
Speaking of, who's driving you to Baler pala?

Malee:
prolly kuya evan poh

Milly:
Wag na. Let's go together na lang unless he wants to come with?
Kai took the Monday off. He'll drive me. Sabay ka na samin.
Monday's coming too so no need to worry if you're thirdwheeling.