ₛᵤᵣᵥᵢᵥₐₗ

I arrived to this Eden Hall Academy a day before it starts. Adams dad drove me here. I don't get how I had to stay in the dorms instead of just living with Adam and them. But hey, I'm not complaining. I had to deal with him the entire summer.

    It sucked.

    I still have no idea who I'm sharing a dorm with. Today there was going to be a press conference of us receiving full scholarships to Eden Hall Academy and blah blah blah.

    I was wearing my dad old letterman jacket from when he went here. On my way to the dorms, I noticed how big this school was. As I was walking, I saw this really tall kid approach me. He was wearing a Duck jersey, but I couldn't see who it was since the sun was shinning in my eyes.

    "Babe," the guy said. It was Charlie. I dropped my suitcases, ran to him and jumped. He caught and hugged me. I missed him so much.

    "Ya grew. Ya are taller now, wow." I told him. He smiled and kissed me. It felt like the first time he did that.

    "I'm so sorry I didn't call you. I was just busy with the Ducks." He apologized for not calling me.

    "Nah, it fine. We live in different time zones and I kept flyin' in and out state. Dance and my friends got me busy." I explained and he nodded, then I heard a bunch of people calling my name.

    "That's Aruna." 

    "No, that can't be her...Aruna has short hair."

    "It is her."

    "What happened to her?"

    I turned around and saw all the Ducks there. Well most of them. Jesse and Dean weren't there. I wonder why. "I'm back. Missed me?" I said and they went to pull me in a group hug. "Yo, yo, Kenny man ya grew." I ruffle his hair.

    "Yeah, but I'm still the smallest." It was true. He was barley my height, and I'm really short.

    I punch his shoulder playfully. "Don't ya worry. Stick by me and I'll protect ya." Kenny took that literally and went next to me. I sling my arm around him and laugh.

    "Charlie you better watch out, Kenny is out to steal your girl." Averman teased Charlie and Charlie wacked his head.

    "He ain't gotta worry. Averman, my best friend, I missed ya and yo crappy jokes." I let go of Kenny so I could hug Averman.

    I turn to Guy. "Guy, you gotta tell me the details later." He nodded and hugged me. Last time we talked was three days ago. He called to see if I was going to Eden Hall Academy and I asked him if him and Connie were a thing, but he told me he will tell me next time.

    I saw Charlie clench his jaw a bit. I could still tell he was a bit jealous of Guy, cause me and him got closer to each other.

    "Where's my man Jesse? And Dean?" The team suddenly became quiet, but Charlie spoke up.

    "Dean didn't want to leave home and Jesse, he uh, he moved to Seattle." My face dropped. Jesse was my soulmate, my favorite, my other half, my everything. I was going to miss him more than life itself, oh and Dean too. I'll miss rough housing with him.

    "Oh, wow." Luis said. Everyone looked at me. They knew Jesse leaving would impact me. They were right. I was excited to come to this school to hang out with Jesse and now I don't even want to be here.

    "Oh..." I whisper, Charlie side hugged me and I smiled weakly. Then, Bombay called us to the entrance of the school, so that the press conference could start.